Grave Keeper: Chapter 1

I went to edit this chapter and hit the wrong one. I ended up confused about why Musashi was fighting Shinazugawa on the first line before I realized it was the Kimetsu fic.

Anyways! The second story is a go, yeah! This one will go up until the Hassaikai arc ends. As fun as the festival arc would be to do, I'm not sure how I would do it, but we'll have to see. I also don't plan on doing anything with the villain arc (duh) and hm. The arcs afterward. I'm not sure about either.

I will say right off the bat, I might not be writing the provisional license arc. My main goal, since bnha season 4 is over, is to get through the Nighteye and Shie Hassaikai arcs. I also feel like my grasp of writing BNHA is starting to slip, which saddens me.

In addition to that, Astolfo and Gray are servants. They're already leaps and bounds above many of the Pro Servants in certain aspects. Astolfo and Gray would have to be severely handicapped in order to make the fight remotely fair (for example, Gray and Astolfo could single-handedly take down Gang Orca, but he's there because he's stronger than most of the students if they rush in without thinking).

I'm worried that if I do the provisional license arc it'll be rushed and badly written, so that's mostly on the back burner for now, but I'll think about it.

As per usual, this goes outside of canon because its a crossover with not one, not two, but five servants (one will be arriving later)— two of which lowkey transcended servant status and two of which are abnormally strong under certain circumstances, and Musashi.

With that said, there's going to be major canon deviation and there will be a lot of Gray-Centric chapters.

Thank you all who staid through Sagittarius and are reading this one now.

————————

After the mess that was All for One, Midoriya Izuku hadn't thought that he would have ever gotten to see Astolfo, Gray, or Chiron again.

He, like the rest of the class and a good number of the U.A. Staff, knew that the three were anything but normal. He and his good friends Todoroki Shoto and Iida Tenya had learned about the world of Servants and Mages in a hospital room in Hosu. They weren't the only ones who knew, in fact, they were part of the last half of his class to learn about it.

Then Bakugou and Gray were both taken from the Training camp, Astolfo and Pixie-Bob hospitalized, and Ragdoll violently taken as well.

The same day, almost as soon as Astolfo had woken up, Midoriya had been told that the Rider had left the hospital with a number of Pro Heroes.

He heard that All Might and a number of others were getting together for a Raid Team. He knew that Chiron would be there— "Anything for my students," the man had told him once when he had promised him a Pankration lesson.

Then All for One happened.

He blasted a hole through Best Jeanist. He stole Ragdolls Quirk and greatly injured Gang Orca, Mt. Lady, and Tiger. He had injured Astolfo (again, though this time directly) but the Rider had stood on his own feet and challenged him.

All Might's true form was revealed...

And then... Chiron-sensei was labeled a killer.

Antares Snipe was something that Midoriya had witnessed once before. A direct headshot from the heavens that rendered a villain lifeless.