Grave Keeper: Chapter 16

I've been grinding the event and forgot to post again.

————————

The pain from her side was intense and if she had been a normal, living human, she would have certainly be on the way to death. She could hear Toshinori yelling in the back of her mind as Add slipped from her hands.

Nighteye gazed up at her in frozen horror and blood welled up from her lips as she coughed. The red liquid spattered his glasses, but he didn't seem to care.

What rotten luck.

First the Quirk Bullets and now this? She needed to remember to stop getting into trouble like this the next time she walked the earth.

Her eyes focused on the green and yellow haired man near her and she smiled.

"H... hey... I'm glad... I could change what I saw..." she managed, blood dripping from her mouth. She could hear Chisaki crowing about something. "You... should leave it all to Circe now... Don't worry... I'm not going die from this... It hurts... but no vital organs... aah- b- but you have to live..."

She took a painful gasp of air before she raised her hand up. Circe dove down, uttering an apology before she grasped her hand, pulling up and, with a cry of pain, Gray was freed.

Unsteady, but on her feet, the Assassin picked Add back up, panting and trembling.

"If it means stopping death..."

Circe had said that and she was glad she had. Unlike what she had given Mirio and drank herself, Gray had been given a mix of potions.

And it would only work once on her body.

She felt the muscle and vessels knitting themselves back together now that there was nothing obscuring the wound. She slowly calmed her breathing. She felt the rush of a Command Seal from Toshinori and she knew that her flesh had knitted back over her exposed side. Toshinori, she knew, was watching through one of Circe's tools... he was a quick thinker, to use the Command Seal so quickly in order to heal her.

"It seems you underestimate Witches and my Master," the Assassin said as she said, managing a small smirk through her pain, she spun Add before she shifted her stance— eyes level and challenging the Villain before her. Chisaki snarled before launching spires in her direction.

Circe swooped down as the two clashed, breaking the spire that kept Nighteye from moving with her staff. She picked the man up and flew back to the rest of the group, dumping him at Aizawa's feet.

"Gray told me what she saw," she said as she landed, watching the Assassin leap and bound through the spires. "I'm not much of a frontline fighter, so if one of you young men can help Gray while I patch up Nighteye...?"

Midoriya took up the challenge, leaping into battle with the girl without a second thought. Circe hummed, kneeling down by Nighteye.

"When we entered into battle, I made Mirio drink something," she told him, gently taking his arm and glancing over the wound. "It was a protection potion. I studied the drug and while it's not going to be in effect immediately, he will get his Quirk back eventually... oh my, this will be difficult..."

She hummed, frowning a bit before she weaved a few basic healing spells. It was enough to stop the bleeding and knit some of the nerves and muscles together, but she was a master of transfiguration and poisons— Chiron was the healer, and as much as she hated to admit it, this was something beyond her with only her magic. Had she had more potions, then it would have been a different story.