Grave Keeper: Chapter 2

Second of two chapters to kick off Grave Keeper. I ended up taking a long time to tag the ao3 ver, so this is like, a sudden update jahgfkdjhfld. I feel like my writing for BNHA has weakened so I hope that everything's okay...

Primus1661: Sieg is just going to be mentioned, but I can assure you, they all think he's a good boy hahaha. I don't have plans to implement him in the story though.

————————

"Um... Alrighty!" Ashido stated, grinning after Gray quickly pulled her hood back up and Astolfo lightly smacked the Phantasmal Beast's head. The Hippogriff had an odd fascination with hair.

"We're gonna decide the Room King! Sound good?" the girl continued as Jiro gave her a bewildered look. Gray just shrugged, not overly pleased with the outcome of the conversation either.

"There's really no reason to go that far if you ask me," Ojiro said with a sigh. Todoroki just looked at his hand, seeming tired. She could understand how he felt, she was a bit fatigued as well.

"Let's head to floor four then!" Astolfo declared. "We gotta finish our rooms before we start on the girls' rooms!"

"Yeah!" Ashido and Hagakure both fist-pumped the air as they headed to the elevator.

"Floor four has Bakugou, Kirishima, and... Shouji, right?" Uraraka asked as they stepped out. Iida nodded before he blinked.

"Speaking of, where is Bakugou?" he asked and Kirishima rubbed the back of his head.

"He said it sounded stupid so he went to go get some sleep," he told them, "Honestly, I could go for some Z's myself..."

"We'll make sure to go quick, then," Gray said as they neared Kirishima's room first. The redhead chuckled before he put his hand on the door.

"Thanks," he said before he cleared his throat. "I don't think you girls will really appreciate what I'm going for..." he said as he opened the door, letting them in with a grin.

"A den of manliness!"

Ashido and Hagakure were less than excited.

Uraraka seemed pumped at least.

Shouji's room was, for lack of a better word, absolutely bare.

"No worldly desires?" Gray asked as Shouji nodded, the Dupliarms boy having told Todoroki the same thing.

"Yeah," one of his arms that had transformed into a mouth told them. "It's just not my thing."

"Guys like this always have a pervy side!" Mineta exclaimed, moving to go investigate the room. Astolfo cracked the reigns on Hippogriff and the Beast slammed a talon down on the boy. The floor got a bit scratched as the others glanced over.

"Hey, Sero, can you do something about this?" the Rider asked and the Tape boy grinned, moving over to them.

"Sorry about your floor," Astolfo apologized to Shouji and he just shrugged.

"Doesn't matter to me," he told him as Sero dragged a mummified Mineta out.

"To the fifth floor!" Ashido called and the group followed her and Hagakure down the hall. Gray yawned, making Astolfo laugh.

"You're tired too?" he asked and she nodded.

"Still recovering..." she told him. "I couldn't sleep as long as I wanted to the day after since I was worried about Chiron."

"I feel that," He said as they got into the elevator. "How's he doing, though?"

"Chiron?" Gray asked and Astolfo shook his head, indicating to her sweatshirt.