🖤the perfect team🖤

-ANGST-

They were on the battle ground when Eijiro came running back up to him. The battle was over, with fire and rubble being the only things left surrounding them. Even though he looked exhausted, Kirishima collapsed into bakugous arms with a weak smile. Katsuki squeezed him tight then held him out at arms length to look over him and make sure he didn't have any life threatening wounds.

"We did it Eijiro, we won."

"Thank God, you were great out there. Seeing you fight reminds me of how much I lo-"

Kirishima was cut off, with a sort of confused look of his face. He looked down to see a dagger piercing through his stomach region, which was turned then dragged out again. Behind then a villain with large scars and blue fire on his finger tips gave them a little wave and twirl of his knife before disappearing into mud.

"No no no no no no no.. this can't be happening, this isn't right"

"It's fine katsuki, I'm fine"

Kirishima tried to give a little laugh to comfort his husband but all that came out of his mouth was blood. He lied down into his partners lap then gazed up at Bakugou, with a pained but calm look on his face.

"I want you to keep fighting, yeah? Keep in going for me, cause God knows you're strong enough for that. I love you with all my heart and I know that you can be number one. I don't want you to be sad or be held down by me, go out and live your life to the fullest. I don't want you to think of me and be sad, just remember that I will always love you and no matter what is going on in your life, I'll be there every step of the way"

Kirishima grabbed Bakugou's hand and gave it a squeeze, as if trying to keep himself in the material world for as long as possible.

"Nononono shut UP Eijiro! You're not dying! Your- you're fine! Stop talking like that, you're gonna make it out of this"

"Katsuki, we both know I won't. And I'm ok with that, I've done my part in this world, now it's time for you to go and do yours."

The normally explosive man didn't have any more words left to give, and he collapsed into sobs that could be heard echoing throughout the battle ground. Other heros who were also in this fight such as Deku, Shoto and Uravity came to inspect what the commotion was about, but stopped at about 15 meters away, only looking onto the scene in horror.

"Look at me katsuki, look at me"

Kirishima put his hand weakly up to bakugous chin and lifting it so they were looking eye to eye.

"Promise me, okay? Promise me that you'll let go of me. That you'll let go of us. I don't want me to hold you back. Go out and meet new people, try new things, keep on going with hero work."

" I can't do that Eijiro, you know I can't."

"Please katsuki, please do this for me"

Sobs racked through his body as he whispered the words 'I promise' to his love.

As sonn as he heard that, Kirishima relaxed back into his husbands lap and smiled weakly. If you looked close enough you could see the light leaving his eyes.

"Thank you so much. I love you Katsuki Bakugou, never forget that. My love take your time, I'll see you on the other side."

And with that, the final shards of life left Eijiro's body, and all that was left of the literal sunshine of a boy was a faint smile on his bloodied face.

The most terrifying part of this whole ordeal was that sobs and screams that left Bakugou. Pure despair and hopelessness racked through his body as he sobbed and grabbed onto the corpse of his husband. He may have promised that he'd move on but goddamn he was a liar.

As he continued to let his heart empty, majority of the other heros (most of their old class) had come to find this scene. They had all gone down on one knee and most had started to cry as well. This was no ordinary death. Kirishima was the light in everyone's life. No matter how shit of a day you were having he could fix that. He would sacrifice his happiness for anyone, and all of the work down heros were having the same thought go through their heads.

He didn't deserve this

Above the battle ground, there was a news helicopter flying.

"On this sad day, we have come to find that Red Riot, otherwise known as Kirishima Eijiro, has come to pass. As we look onto the battle ground now, we can see the heros paying their respects for their lost colleague and friend. In the middle of all this, Ground Zero seems to be beside himself with grief, as he's lost his partner for life."

Oops hey guys, long time no see! Yeahh, sorry about the angst but I'm in a mood 😂

Kiribaku Oneshots :Dजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें