Epilogue

A/N: Before we begin with the last quote and the epilogue, I feel like I should say a couple of things so you guys can understand what is going on.

First: I made Kakashi 37 while Naruto is 26. I feel like Kakashi would be more accepting of a relationship with one of his students if he was closer to their age.

Second: There is an inside joke called "The Hokage Affair" or "The Hokage is an affair." Three years after the war, Kakashi and Naruto started to date. A few days after they started dating, Tsunade named Kakashi the next Hokage and he started training. One day Naruto joked about how they had just started dating and Kakashi was already married to his paperwork. Kakashi responded that Naruto would be worse since they would be married, but he would cheat on him with the same paperwork.

Third: Itachi is NOT dead, just on a mission. He's on missions a lot. I do write about him with the past tense, but Sasuke was talking about how Itachi was before the mission.

Fourth: Sasuke and Sakura are married. They started dating during the three years that Naruto was gone. The same thing with Gaara and Lee and those two are working on adopting. Hinata and Kiba got married a year after Naruto left and had a son. Neji also married Tenten and has a 10-year-old daughter named Nesi.

Fifth: In this fanfiction, male Jinchurikis can't get pregnant. Also, Naruto and Gaara both don't have a bijuu in them anyways.

Sixth: Boruto is Hinata and Kiba's son. He looks like a miniature Kiba instead of a miniature Naruto. They wanted to name their son after Naruto since he can't have a child unless he and Kakashi use the surrogate mother option, but that's later for in the future since the two fluffy idiots aren't even married yet. Boruto has a female pup that's named Himawari. He does have the same Dojutsu as in the anime, the Jougan, he just hasn't awoken it yet!

Seventh: There is an Uchiha in Boruto's team named Saradia. Sasuke and Sakura had found her and Sasuke blood adopted her, so Sakura would be more like Saradia's stepmother.

Eighth: Mitsuki is Orochimaru and Kabuto's son. Orochimaru had experimented and a random female follower had been the surrogate mother. He looks the same. He is five years older than Boruto and Saradia.

Ninth: Nesi is a part of Boruto's team despite being two years younger than her cousin and teammates.

That's all! If you enjoy this chapter please leave a vote and a comment! 

"To live is to suffer. To survive is to find meaning in the suffering" -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Epilogue:

Naruto glared playfully at the four kids in front of him. He let his blue eyes roam over them.

A brown-haired, lavender-eyed, pale-skinned boy with twin red triangular markings on his cheeks. He had a calm temperament, which was odd for an Inuzuka but perfect for a Hyuuga.

A black-haired, black-eyed, pale-skinned girl with red glasses. She was also calm but also observant, a trait her brown-haired Inuzuka counterpart lacked. She had yet to unlock her Sharingan.

An albino boy who had trouble with emotions. It wasn't that he couldn't feel emotions, he couldn't show emotions, mostly because of some trauma he had. It was young when he watched Naruto kill his parents and then he was taken -some people would call it kidnapping- to Konoha by Naruto and Itachi with the warning to treat him well. Now his Sensei was his parent's murderer. Naruto winced, his ears dropping.

Lastly, a black-haired, brown-eyed girl whose hair was in buns, like her mother. She was the most energetic of the group, which was an odd trait for a Hyuuga. She had unlocked the Bakugan at a young age.