Orange

Authors note

I'm back motherfuckers. WITH A SEQUEL. WHOOP. Anyway, happy month of Christmas (what's December??) Enjoy ^.^

~T xoxo

"Frank! Where the fuck is my hair dye?!" Gerard called to me from the bathroom where he was supposed to be dyeing his hair red.

"I-I don't kn-know!" I called back to Gerard.

"Come here!" Gerard yelled.

I walked towards the small front hall bathroom that was in our apartment and heard Gerard humming to himself. He had his back turned to me and was looking through the cabinets for what I assumed was his hair dye.

"W-what did you n-need?" I asked. Gerard turned around and smeared a gloved hand with a red substance onto my cheek and screamed,

"BLOOD!"

"Ger-Gerard! What the fu-f-fuck!" I yelled.

Gerard burst out laughing and then stopped when he saw the hurt look on my face.

“Sorry Frankie…” He said.

“It’s okay” I replied and reached behind him to the pot of red dye and stuck my hand in it before bringing my hand to his bright yellow hair.

His yellow hair now had spots of red and orange everywhere.

“I was still deciding weather or not to dye it you fucker!” Gerard laughed and looked in the mirror.

“Th-theres’s no t-turning ba-back now!” I giggled and kissed Gerard's cheek to leave him to dye his hair.

I grabbed a kleenex and wiped the dye off of my skin before I walked to our kitchen and looked in the fridge, grabbing a sprite and walking over to the couch and decided to turn on Netflix. I started watching the first 10 minutes of Zombieland until Gerard called me.

"Babe! I need your help!" He yelled.

I picked up the remote and paused the movie before walking over to the bathroom. Gerard was standing there and trying to look at the back of his head in the mirror.

"Did I get the back?" Gerard asked and pointed to the back of his hair.

"Y-yeah almost j-just one sp-spot" I said and grabbed the hair dye brush Gerard had been using and painted over the yellow spot. "Th-there" I said and smiled.

Gerard thanked me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my forehead and lightly shoving me out of the bathroom.

"How l-long does it sit f-for?" I asked and looked at Gerard's colored hair.

"It says I should leave it on for 45 minutes but I might wait an hour" Gerard said and smiled.

"It'll lo-look nice" I said and grinned back.

Gerard walked over to the couch and sat down, signaling for me to follow him. I sat down next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. Gerard un-paused the movie and started to watch the movie with me. He reached over and grabbed my sprite and took a sip of that it.

"Th-that's mine!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not allowed to drink your soda?" Gerard asked and I started blushing.

"N-no cau-cause its mine" I said and blushed again, smiling again.

I laid back down on Gerard's shoulder and he started drinking my sprite again. Soon I heard Gerard's phone ring and I jumped off of the couch to grab it.

"He-hello?" I answered.

"Hey Frank! It's Emma, Gerard's cousin. Is Gerard there?" She asked.

I answered yes and walked back over to the couch where Gerard was sitting. I handed his phone to him and he put it on speaker phone.

"Hey Emma, you're on speakerphone cause I don't want to get hair dye on my phone" Gerard said and started to laugh.

"Alright. Well I was planning on going on a trip with a few of my friends and I was wondering if you and Frank could look after Elly for a few days?" Emma asked.

Gerard turned to me and cocked his head, smiling at me and silently asking if it was alright. I bit my lip to hold back a smile and nodded quickly.

"Yeah! We're free! I might be at work but Frankie can look after her at home" Gerard said.

"Great! Can I drop her off tomorrow morning at eleven?" Emma asked.

"Yeah sure. See you then" Gerard said into his phone and smiled.

He placed his phone on the coffee table in front of us and took another sip of my sprite. I laid my head on his shoulder and looked up at him before kissing his jaw.

"It's like practice for when we're dads." Gerard smiled down at me.

"Y-yeah" I said and smiled back at him, closing my eyes and cuddling up closer to him.

"Someone's tired huh?" Gerard giggled. I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I gotta go wash out the dye but how about you go get ready for bed and then I'll come lay down with you" Gerard said.

I stood up, off of the couch and kissed Gerard's cheek before walking over to our room. I heard the shower going, indicating that Gerard was rinsing out the dye and I quickly changed into pyjamas before crawling into bed, under the covers.

"Frankie! Do we have a hairdryer!?" Gerard yelled to me.

"No" I called back. "Y-you have to use a t-towel!"

I heard a loud groan from Gerard followed by silence. Soon I heard Gerard's footsteps walk to our room and I looked at Gerard and his new red-orange hair.

"I li-like it!" I exclaimed and stretched out my arms for a hug.

"It turned orange cause apparently red dye on yellow hair equals orange hair." Gerard said in a disappointed voice.

"N-no! It looks r-really good!" I smiled back at him.

"Thank you hun" Gerard said and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me tightly. "Okay, lets go to sleep, we have a busy week ahead of us" Gerard smiled and laid down beside me.

I smiled back at him and kissed his nose before closing my eyes and drifting off into sleep.