Drawings

Authors note

Chapter three.

~T xoxo

"Wake up!" Elly yelled as she bounced on mine and Gerard's bed.

Gerard was still laying next to me and was curled up under the blankets. I looked at the digital clock on our bed side table and it read eleven thirty.

"G-Gee! Wake up y-you're g-g-gonna be late for w-work!" I said and shook him as Elly climbed off of our bed.

"Huh?" Gerard groaned as he turned to look at me. "Oh uh yeah, I was uh f-i-r-e-d yesterday," Gerard explained and spelt the word so Elly wouldn't know what happened.

I frowned and leaned down to hug him as I heard Elly's footsteps leave the room. I smiled weakly and kissed Gerard's cheek before walking out of the room and going to find Elly. She was sitting at our kitchen table and waiting patiently.

"El-Elly, we ha-h-have toaster waffles. Do y-y-you want that for break-f-fast?" I asked and Elly nodded.

I grinned and placed two waffled in our toaster and sat down next to Elly. Elly grabbed my arm and started tracing the tattoos on my left arm. Elly seemed to be mesmerized by them. She looked behind me and sure enough an extremely tired, copper haired Gerard walked into the kitchen.

"Hey babe," Gerard sighed and kissed the back of my head. "Hi Elly!" Gerard exclaimed in his most awake voice he could.

"Hi Gee!" Elly said and waved to Gerard. "Geerard, can Frankie and I come to work with you today?" Elly asked.

"Elly, I don't have to go to work," Gerard said and pulled a weak smile.

I stood up when I heard the toaster pop and poured syrup on the just slightly burnt waffles before cutting the breakfast into bite-sized pieces and handing the plate to Elly. Elly quickly finished her breakfast and I cleared her plate for her before walking back to Elly and Gerard.

"Frankie! Can you give me a drawing?" Elly asked.

"A t-tattoo?" I asked.

"Mhm," Elly nodded.

Gerard winked and left for a second before coming back with non toxic markers. Gerard placed them on the table and sat next to Elly, grinning.

"What do you want El?" Gerard asked and pulled out a black marker.

"A star! Like Frankie!" Elly exclaimed and smiled at me.

Gerard started tracing a star on Elly's forearm and smiled at me. Gerard soon finished and placed the marker down.

"There you go!" Gerard grinned and placed the marker down.

Elly smiled and jumped away and went to the living room to color in her coloring books before she looked into the kitchen where Gerard and I were talking.

"Elly really likes you," Gerard whispered.

I just smiled in return and walked over to where Gerard was sitting and sat down in his lap. As if on cue my phone started ringing.