GRADUATION

Coralline's p.o.v
12:30pm may 30th, 2019:
I'm finally done with school, things I did, that. I've decided to go to college at the university of miami I was going to go to kentucky like my best friend tyler did, but he declared for the nba 2019 draft so no point in following a dead end. He's meeting us at the graduation dinner tomorrow night before the new beginning for me, graduation.

I am so excited for a fresh new start in my life and i will be playing basketball in college just like ty did. Him and I have been best friends since middle school when we each were in the 3 pt contest for our 6th grade welcome pep rally. He'll say he let me win because i was a grade below, but in reality I beat him fairly he's just trynna act all nice.

3RD PERSON:
Tyler flew in from Kentucky today to surprise his best friend Coralline. He came a day earlier than she had been expecting and bought her the sean wotherspoon air maxes which he got a pretty good deal on being famous and all. He liked to keep Coralline out of the spotlight, but knew with her humorous and ambitious personality she would eventually be in the light. She also occasionally posted on youtube giving a few hundred people a good laugh.

Tyler pulled up to Corallines house which in some ways was a broken home,but he knew better than to talk about it. He walked in and greeted "momma c" as he like to call her. He did that since they met at a basketball tournament when he was in 7th grade and her in 6th. Tyler failed to remember Corallines last name so when he met her mom he immediately called her momma c meaning momma coralline, and it stuck ever since.

TYLER'S P.O.V:

"AYE MOMMA C, lookin fine as always," i said winking and hugging my second mom. She had always been so sweet to me even when coralline was being bitchy witch is not that often but sometimes.
"Oh my gosh Ty, look how handsome you've gotten, we missed you so much how's basketball been i heard you decided to join the draft this year Coralline was so happy for you." Momma C said with tears in her eyes as she hugged me back very tightly.
"Why yes i did i just had such a good year at Kentucky i thought i'd be ready for the nba no limit am i right," I responded to her as she pulled away from me smiling big at me.
"Of course you are Coralline made us watch all your games speaking of her she's not here right now she went to pick up her gown for graduation, but i'm sure she'll be back soon let me check in with her. I'll make you a snack you can go sit and "chill" as y'all kids would say awww you're so grown up turning 19 soon i miss y'alls awkward phases just too adorable." she said as she walked to the kitchen.
I grabbed my phone out making sure not to turn it off airplane mode and started to play games on it i didn't want coralline to see my location so i just turned it off on our life 360 circle we have, but just in case had it offline anyway. Momma C came and gave me one of my favorite snacks watermelon and a gatorade.
"She said she'll be home in about 5 minutes so you just eat that then we'll try to find somewhere to hide your tall self, goodness, how tall are you now 7 feet?" she asked
My dick is i thought and instantly laughed because it sounded like something i would remark to Coralline;
"Nah momma c i'm 6'5 i wish i was 7 feet though that'd be a big help in the league" i put my feet up on the coffee table and turned on some basketball. Maybe 10 minutes later, because her ass is never on time we saw her car pull in the driveway thank god i got dropped off at this hoe or my cover would be blown. I got up from the couch and hid in the kitchen which was right by the front door.
"Ughhhh mom that was such a pain in the AHHH" she screamed as i jumped out and scared her.
"Got yo ass you were so scared hahah shoulda seen your face." i said as she literally fell to the floor.
"Oh my god TYLER!" She screamed as she jumped up from the floor and hugged me,
"You almost gave me a heart attack i thought you weren't able to fly in till tomorrow?" she said into my chest as she pulled away from me.
"Yeah i decided i'd surprise you and bless you with my drippy presence a day early i know you can't get enough of me." I said laughing looking down at her