LEAVING

TYLERS POV

TYLERS POV

10:30 am june 2nd, 2019

i woke up to being pushed off the bed by coralline.

"fuck!" i yelled as i hit my head on the table.

"sorry t you wouldn't get off of me." coralline said leaning over the edge. i stood up and jumped on top of her crushing her.

"sorry c you said i wouldn't get off of you?" i said laughing.

"ge—t o-ff for real i can't breathe," she said pushing me off. i finally got off of her and stood up.

"what do you want to do today?"

"just chill before you leave i'm gonna miss you so much." she said getting up and hugging me.

"i'll see you in like 2 weeks c i know you like me though that's why you're really upset you won't see my sexy self."

"shut up ty i know i'll see you in a few weeks but who knows when after that."

"you know miami is interested in me maybe i'll end up closer than you think."

"i hope so. i hope you end up wherever you want you deserve it."

"i'm fine with anywhere but the warriors they're trash as hell this year they lost all the good players to injury."

we went downstairs and ate breakfast deciding to just play call of duty.

CORALLINES POV

after we finished playing cod which we played for like an hour and a half we decided to go to my house and lay out. tyler has to be at the airport at 6:30 and it was currently around 12:30 he changed into his swim trunks and came to my car.

we got to my house and although ty couldn't swim he could still lay out. i went and got changed into a bathing suit and came back out.

"damn when did you get some boobs?" he asked i hit him really hard and almost pushed him in the pull then didn't because he would actually drown.

"ouch what was that for i complemented you."

"no you didn't you're gross."

"what c all guys look."

"well you shouldn't." he then looked again.

"stop next time you look i'm pushing you in the pool."

"okay okay chill."

while tyler laid out i got in and swam for a bit before laying on a float. tyler decided to lay on a float as well because it was pretty hot outside. we probably laid at for like 30 minutes then went inside and made sandwiches i put on a t shirt because i got cold then we ate.

after eating we watched a movie. i changed before because my bathing suit was wet and we sat on the couch watching some dumb romcom because shocker tyler liked them not me.

it was now around 3:30 and tyler needed to pack so we went back to his house and i know it seems like a far drive but it was only like one neighborhood over from my house.

i helped him pack and that took like an hour then i got really sad. my best friend who just got back is leaving again. i sat on his bed and just looked at the suit case. his entire family was in there helping us and you could tell everyone was proud, but upset.

"you good c?"

"yeah i'm just going to miss you so so much." i said he then came over to the bed and hugged me. i almost cried but tried very hard not to.

his mom took a picture of us hugging and started to cry and hug him.

"my baby boy is growing up so fast oh my gosh i'm so proud of you." she said i patted her on the back and went to zip up his suit case. i put on one of his hoodies because i got cold while his family had a cute little moment.

i took a picture of all of them in a group hug then everyone told me to join. we hugged for like 5 minutes and although his brothers acted like they weren't upset they were going to miss their older brother.

i drive ty up to the airport in my car and his family drove separately because they didn't have enough room. when we all got there they got his stuff out and we asked someone to take a group picture of all of us.

i then took a picture of just their family then ty and i got one. it was now 6:30 and tyler had to leave. when he left we all yelled by and cheered for him. i pulled out my phone and texted him.

miss you already loser go get em see you at the draft:)

miss you to goofy i'll facetime you tomorrow💯🤩

ok ly🤪

ly2 c😏😉

"hey do y'all want to go get ice cream? my treat" i told his brothers they both agreed and his parents thought it was a great idea so i took them.

i posted the picture of me and ty on instagram and said missing this loser go get em in the draft😤

i then took a picture of his brothers with their ice cream and posted it on my story saying @nolimitherro is missing out.

we decided to get their parents some ice cream since it was really close to their house and i dropped them off. i stopped in really quick to give them the ice cream to which they thanked me and talked for a minute about the plan to meet in new york.

i then went to my house and my mom wasn't home she went over to her boyfriends house sometimes so i just went and took a shower and not gonna lie cried. i got on my phone and saw loads of comments thinking we were dating.

tyler posted it on his instagram as well and said off to the draft sadly no dogs allowed sorry @coralliner

i laughed and liked the picture before just sitting for a minute i started to pack up my stuff since i myself was leaving in a week because my practice started. i was very excited for this new chapter in my life.

sorry this chapter sucked you                        guys i'm trying to write
2 stories haha