MEET UP

3RD PERSON

as time went on coralline became close with bam and jimmy. they were like brothers to her and she of course grew closer to tyler. they would all hang out and she always went to their games.

she started to workout again although she still had to be careful and she was having a good time. at the end of july they had finally went back to miami. tyler was so excited with basketball and his new career. he also made a valid effort to hang out with coralline and do things they used to.

the flirted with her constantly and jimmy knew why. jimmy knew everything. he knew tyler secretly starting crushing on coralline hell he knew he liked her since tyler first got here and constantly talked about her.

everyone knew they flirted with each other except for them. no one knew how they didn't notice and just get together and they continuously just said they were friends. they had a very personals and weird friendship.

TYLERS POV

we had got back from vegas a week or so ago and i missed it. i missed miami and wisconsin too i just missed playing basketball in vegas. it was so live playing against all the pros and people that were just insanely good like zion who got hurt in a game.

coralline and i were hanging with jimmy at his place since he had a basketball court and we were all just goofing off. we played a few game and played horse, 21, and knockout. jimmy won in 21 and i won at knockout and horse.

coralline didn't win anything and of course i had to tease her for it.

"shut up tyler it's because i'm injured when i fully recover it's over for you hoes. i'm going to get a drink y'all want something?"

"some sweet tea." jimmy said. he was so weird i liked country music and things like that i'm convinced he's more white than i am. she left and went inside and jimmy looked at me.

"when are you going to just tell her?"

"tell her what?" i was confused.

"dude she is so your type and i know you like her. you've told me what you look for in a girl and how no one you sleep with has all of them but bro she literally does."

"no she doesn't what you mean?"

"come on she plays basketball, she sleeps on the RIGHT side of the bed which is an absolute must, she's funny, and i bet she's a virgin since you like them so much. hate to break it bud but lily definitely wasn't." he said patting my shoulder.

"shut up bro i don't think of her like that." i said very convincingly.

"are you trying to convince me or yourself?" then coralline walked back outside handing jimmy some tea and drinking a gatorade. she got me a blue one which was a personal favorite.

i don't like her like that. do i? no. no. he's just putting thoughts in my head. i mean sure if i'm really horny. but that's just cause she's pretty. right? damnit now i'm gonna think like that.

"hey coralline i have a huddy that i think would be good with you so i'm gonna ask you some questions to see if y'all'd be good for each other."

"okay ask away."

"first question. what's the most attractive sport a guy can play?"

"definitely basketball i love me some basketball players."

"good good next up dark hair or light?"

"dark and i like brown eyes more."

"perfect perfect now last question and i know this is a weird one but are you a virgin?" i chocked on my drink and looked at coralline. she looked at me with a confused face and looked at jimmy.

"um i'm not saying." she said nervously.

"so you are then?"

"wait i never even said that." jimmy looked at her and she looked down and sighed.

"yeah." she finally said. i looked at the ground too.

don't get horny. don't get horny. do not get horny. shit i'm horny. i don't know why but i just really liked virgins. and she sleeps on the right side of the bed. if she ever rode me i bet she'd be so good at it and i could actually sleep after.

fuck. think of something else that's not going to give me a boner. dead dogs. my family. oh thank god it worked.

"mm you're perfect for him."

"y'all are weird. jimmy are we spending the night here?"

"yeah fo sho y'all my kids."

"okay well i'm going to go take a shower. i think i still have clothes here from my old apartment i'll just wear those." she walked inside and i immediately hit jimmy.

"what the hell bruh why you gotta blast me like that?"

"dude are you kidding me she literally is perfect for you tyler JAMES herro you are dumb as hell."

"shut up fool i don't like her like that."

"you know you do. why'd you get so nervous when i was asking her that stuff? she feels the same way y'all just don't even realize it." he said walking inside. i shot for a minute thinking about it.

does she like me as more than a friend?
do i like her as more than a friend? shit i don't even know anymore.