SUMMER LEAGUE

"ty WAKE UP ITS YOUR BIG DAY!" i screamed shaking him awake.

it was currently 7 am and his first game was at 12. he had to get dressed and ready and not to mention eat. he groaned and moved around but i was very persistent and excited for him.

"shit chill c i'm up." he said lifting his head up and his hair was all messy.

"it's the big day! it's your debut cmon baby get out of bed." i said fixing his hair.

"baby? ok i'm up now." he said sitting up.

"as in baby goat and you are acting like a baby shut up. let's go get breakfast jimmy came by earlier and said that he wanted us to meet him and bam at 7:30." i said walking to the bathroom and washing my face.

i was pretty tired myself but woke up at 5 am so i could go buy tyler a present. i always bought him small gifts. since he bought me that chain which i always always wear, i decided to get him a ring with a t + c engraved in it.

it was probably the most expensive thing i've ever bought but my mom wanted me to get it for him too so i decided why not.

we were about to leave the room and he was packing his basketball bag and i went up to him with my hands behind my back.

"surprise!!" i handed him the box and he looked up at me.

"you didn't have to get me anything c."

"i wanted to now open it."

he unwrapped it and opened the box. he looked down at it for a second then looked up at me. he jumped up from the bed and hugged me.

"i love it so much coralline thank you so much for getting this for real i've never liked a present more." he hugged me for a little bit then pulled away.

"you're welcome i had to get you a little something for making it big time. now don't you go forget about me."

"impossible absolutely wouldn't happen."

he put the rind on and we left the hotel meeting with jimmy and bam to go eat. i talked to them a lot and found out that they were very cool people and jimmy was not like the media portrays him.

everyone assumes he is mean and bossy because he is a leader in their group. i'm the same exact way and completely understand. he is very funny and just outgoing like a brotherly figure honestly.

after we all hung out for a bit, i decided to download this app. it was called tiktok an honestly in the 30 minutes i was on it i became obsessed.

we all went back to the hotel and chilled so i decided to make one. we all sat in jimmys room because he brought an xbox.

i set my phone up in front of all of them then walked and sat between them hugging him. saying i think you know where this about to go. tyler pauses the game and jumped on me after and we all started laughing.

they went back to playing it finishing it before we left to go to the gym they were playing at to warm up. i posted the tiktok and locked my phone. i watched them all warm up and could tell it was going to be a good day.

the first game was half way through and tyler was doing amazing. he was going off and proving his worth to the team. he finished the first game with 15 points which in my opinion is amazing.

i posted a picture of him and i on instagram and one with zion williamson, rj barrett, and ja morant. in the second day tyler did even better dropping a double double with 18 points.

we all went to eat dinner after and decided to go shopping because tyler wanted some new shoes. we went back to the hotel at around 6 and tyler went to take a shower.

i just laid down for a bit then went to take one after him. when i got done i put on a hoodie and shorts because it was cold in the hotel room. we turned on the tv and laid down.

i was in his bed because his was more comfortable for some reason. i ended up falling asleep i guess waking up at 5 was catching up with me.

TYLERS POV

coralline was currently asleep on me and i was just scrolling through instagram. i liked the picture she posted then the hotel door opened. it kind of scared me then i saw jimmy bust up in the room.

"woah baby goat and his baby girl huh?" he said pulling out his phone and taking a picture of us. you couldn't see coralline because she had her hood on and had her back faced towards him.i flipped off the camera and asked him what's up.

"we're all going down to the casino you want to come with us?"

coralline had woken up now and i knew how she felt about casinos because of her dad.

"nah i'm good."

"cmon bro you got to come there's so much to do." jimmy said walking to the bed. i looked down at coralline.

"tyler you can go it's fine don't let me hold you back just be careful. don't end up like him."

"i would never." i said getting up and going to change.

"coralline you can come too honestly i like you more than tyler but don't tell him that."

"heard that." i said looking back at them. coralline looked very anxious, but agreed she hated to disagree with most people except for me. how lucky am i!!

she got up and got ready not bothering to change clothes. i liked that about her. she didn't worry about her appearance and she looked good in literally anything.