Chapter: I

Coach Williams watched his team run up and down the court while shaking his head with nothing but pure disappointment on his face.

"GUYS, GUYS! I understand this is just practice but my god this is just ugly to watch. You get a couple months off and now nobody can make a shot and all of you are fat."

"Coach this is just day one. Plus I was making my shots" Devin passed the ball back and forth between his hands.

"There's no I in team. If this is day one we might as well start all over tomorrow. Anyway gather around, there's a few thing we need to go over before we wrap this up."

"Starting tomorrow practice is at 8am for the next few weeks. From the way ya looked out there today we might need two practices a day. Also I just been informed that we have finally hired a new M.O.M. (Manager of Media) I know you guys hate that term but hey I didn't make it up. Oh and it is a female"

Groans sounded through the gym. The team hated any media manager they got because they knew it also meant that someone would be watching their personal social media.

"Alright shut it up. I know how you guys feel about those but if you guys stop posting stuff that makes the team look bad then you wouldn't even have to talk to the media manager."

"Coach you remember what happened to the last female media manager that we had right??" Kelly smirked

Yes and I CANNOT stress this enough.... do NOT stick your dick in her KELLY!"

Devin laughed causing the coach to put his attention on him "That means you too! Don't think I forgot yo ass had the nerve to have her in the locker room."

"Wouldn't it be easier if we just hired a guy or a really ugly female??" Devin shrugged

"Wouldn't it be easier if you guys just kept your dicks in your pants? Also don't torture this girl in any way, shape or form. No pranks! We don't have time to hire a new one."

"All she has to do is take pictures and run the TEAM social media and leave us alone about what we post." Elie said in a thick accent.

"We don't have a person in charge of the training facility operations so she'll be in charge of that until we get one."

"Is she qualified for that??" Kelly asked

"She'll learn. Which means she has a lot to deal with already so she doesn't need to deal with ya bullshit. Go home".

"Anybody heard anything about this new chick?" Devin asked as they all walked into the locker room.

"I heard she fresh out of college" Mikal said.

"Now how tf you hear that when coach just found out? You always lying nigga" Devin threw a towel at him.

"I'm deadass tho" he said with a straight face.

"So she around our age?? Definitely hitting that" Kelly laughed while giving Mikal a dap.

"You don't even know what that girl look like. She could be a gremlin in the face." Devin said.

"Let's be real... that wouldn't stop Kelly. He'd fuck a meth addict if her ass was fat" Elie said before leaving.

Kelly smacked his teeth. "Man who asked that French muthafucker to say anything"

"You seem a little bothered by his comment. What was the meth addict name?" Devin asked while laughing.

"First of all fuck you and him. Second she wasn't on meth, she was a recovering Coke addict that happened to have a slip up right before we linked" he explained clearly pissed off.