Chapter XIV

DEVIN

"D'Angelo, what the fuck bro?"

"I'm gonna go. I'll see you later"

"Baby, why the hell are you tryna leave. She's the one that needs to leave. What the hell bro?!?!" I glared at Dlo "like what the fuck?"

"Baby??" Kendall laughed. "You're in a relationship?"

"Don't ask dumb questions. Read the room." Zendaya snapped

"Wasn't nobody talking to your irrelevant ass" Kendall snapped back.

"I'm tryna respect his house so ima let that slide but say something else slick."

"D'Angelo get her out my crib. Why would you even come here Kendall??"

"I hadn't heard from you since you left LA -"

"That should've told you everything you needed to know" Zendaya mumbled.

"Not only that,  I texted you and told you that nothing else could happen between us Kendall. I told you there was someone else and you said you would respect that."

"I didn't think you were serious. I'm a Jenner, she's .... who are you?"

Zendaya smiled "I'm going back bed" She pressed the button for the elevator. "I'm his, which is something you can't say."

"Oop ....Period!" Everyone looked at D'Angelo.

"I like you. Considering..." Zendaya smiled before stepping on the elevator"oh and don't touch my grapes anymore."

"I like her" D'Angelo mumbled "she's feisty"

"Nigga Shutup. How'd this even come about?"

"She hit me up and said she seen that my first game was here. She asked if I could help her surprise you , she thought that maybe you were mad at her since you stopped communicating."

I looked at Kendall "you really are a manipulative ass person. I told you what it was. Even hanging out with you in LA was a mistake and my fault if you feel like I led you on but when I told you that nothing else can happen between us I meant that and you knew I meant that."

"She's weak Devin. Everyone knows her story. You need a strong woman on your arm not a female who -"

"Kendall" I said through clenched teeth. Hearing her talk about Zendaya situation triggered something in me. I had to remember she was a female.

"This gonna be my last time telling you. Get out."

"Devin"

"Dlo you bought her here. get her ass out my crib bro" I made my way upstairs. I could hear Kendall tryna make Dlo let her stay before I finally heard the door close.

"Baby" She looked up from her phone and smiled at me. She lifted the covers up and I laid down with her. "Mamas I'm sorry" I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Not your fault" she kissed me and buried her face in my neck. "D'Angelo scared the fuck out of me" she started laughing.

"Your scream made me jump out my sleep" I laughed along with her. She drummed her fingers along my back and let out a sigh. "What's on your mind mamas"

"Devin I don't have any energy in me for anymore drama especially when it comes to men. So if she's gonna be a problem just let me know now."