Surprise, Surprise...

Me and Adam and his band were singing Feeling Good and rocking out.

"Birds flying high

You know how I feel

Sun in the sky

You know how I feel

Reeds driftin' on by

You know how I feel

It's a new dawn

It's a new day

It's a new life

For me

And I'm feeling good

I'm feeling good

Fish in the sea

You know how I feel

River running free

You know how I feel

Blossom on the tree

You know how I feel

It's a new dawn

It's a new day

It's a new life

For me

And I'm feeling good

Dragonfly out in the sun, you know what I mean, don't you know

Butterflies all havin' fun, you know what I mean

Sleep in peace when the day is done, that's what I mean

And this old world is a new world

And a bold world

For me

For me

Stars when you shine

You know how I feel

Scent of the pine

You know how I feel

Oh freedom is mine

And I know how I feel

It's a new dawn

It's a new day

It's a new life

It's a new dawn

It's a new day

It's a new life

It's a new dawn

It's a new day

It's a new life

It's a new life

For me

And I'm feeling good

I'm feeling good

I'm feeling so good

I feel so good."

I smiled like a fool. That song always made me feel good. I sat down in one 0f the comfy chairs that we had in the practice room, still smiling. adam laughed at me.

"You really like that song, don't you?" I grinned happily.

"It makes me feel good. It's got good vibes A. You can't deny it." He sat on the arm of my chair. I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead. He was so sweet without even trying.

"Hey, guees what Fir?" He said suddenly, a sly, secretive smile on his face. I was instantly curious.

"What?" I asked. Curiousity killed the cat... I'll die a happy cat if he'd tell me.

"I've got a surprise for you." I felt my whole face gain intensity. He grinned.

"When?"

"Tomorrow." I bolted out of the chair and did a sort of salsa step. Adam got up and started to do a swing dance with me. I loved to dance.

"Slow, slow, rock step, twirl out, twirl back in." I instructed him softly. He was taught to be a lead but he was a little rusty. Soon though, he got better and we went faster.

"Crank up some swing music guys!" I shouted. Tommy grinned and turned on Tequila and the others started dancing too. I loved to dance fast. Especially swing. I was in high school when they started teaching us and since one of my friends was already in dance, I was ahead of everyone that year. And then I had dance next semester and I've loved dancing ever since.

The song ended only to have Jailhouse Rock by Elvis Presley come on. Much faster. Then the songs got faster until my feet were a blur. I finally had to stop when my legs felt like jelly. Everyone took a break and laughed and joked around. A few hours later we packed up and headed home.

"Okay chica," Adam said to me as we walked to his car. "We're on a timed schedule tomorrow and I'm coming over tomorrow at five to wake you up okay?" I nodded. I couldn't wait.

_________________________

"Come on sleeping beauty. Wake up!" I groaned as Adam's beautiful voice yelled at me. Sure, his voice was nice to wake up to, but that's only if he's singing or softly telling me to wake up.

"Fuck A, why do we have to get up at the asscrack of dawn?" I bitched. He just laughed.

"All part of your surprise, Fir."

"Must be one hell of a surprise to wake me up this early. What is it, an Imagine Dragons concert with backstage passes?" He chuckled.

"Not quite. Now get your ass in the shower. We don't want to be late." I growled at him and picked out my clothes, heading into the bathroom.

"You'd better be making breakfast or I'm gonna eat you." I yelled.

"That's cannibalism !" He yelled back. I huffed and shut the door, getting undressed as the water heated up. I stepped into it and let the water wake me up some more. I washed my hair and body, rinsed and got out. Then I dried off, put on my clean underthings and looked at what I had chosen. Not bad for barely being awake. I put on dark blue skinny jeans, a grey and black mist patterned shirt, a matching trench coat and gey knee high converse. Wherever it was we were going, I didn't want to startle anyone too bad.

I put on smoky eyeliner, matching eye shadow and black lipstick. I put my hair halfway up into a pony tail, braided it French style with it still wet and tied it off at the end. I put on a black hat of medium height with a grey scarf on and stepped out to put my gauges in. I slipped on a soft grey choker in the shape of a V with the letter B hanging off the end. B for Bella. I walked into the living room and sat at the bar on one of the stools. I sniffed the air as my stomach growled.

"Smells good A." I said and he handed me a plate with a cheesey omelets with olives, tomatoes, parsley and sourcream on it with bacon. I looked at him.

"Gods I love you." I said and began to eat it all. When I was done, Adam handed me a cold cherry coke and got himself a vanilla coke. I went and got my wallet, hooked it to it's chain, then slipped it into my back pocket. I walked back into the living room.

"Let's go. I'm ready. " He nodded and I locked my apartment and we walked to his car. I got in, buckled up and put in my Savage Garden CD. He smiled and started to drive.