No. Way.

I hummed along to Savage Garden's To The Moon & Back as I drew on my phone with a finger nail. I yawned and turned my phone off. We had already passed San Diego and been on the road for two hours. I wondered where we were going. I looked out the window as the music played, my imagination creating the scenes the lyrics described. I yawned again and looked over at Adam. He was wearing black combat boots, dark grey jeans, a black button up shirt and a sparkly black coat. His hat sat on the console between us. His make up was dark and glittery today.

"Adam, where the hell are you taking me?" I asked. He grinned, never taking his eyes off the road.

"You'll see Fir." That was all he said and I sighed.

"I'm bored." I whined. He tossed me his phone without looking.

"WiFi service no matter where I go. Internet connection. Read a story or play a game." I brightened.

"Yay! I can go check my email and write some more." I grinned. He chuckled.

"How much longer?"

"Not much. Thirty minutes maybe. Just hang in there." I sighed and went to my gmail account.

"I'll try." I settled down for another thirty minutes.

Half an hour later...

Adam parked the car and I looked up. Los Angeles?

"Why are we in L.A?" I asked. Adam grinned and got out, going to my side.

"Get out and I'll show you." I grinned, grabbed his hat, both of our phones and got out. I put his hat on his head abd slipped his phone in his pocket. Then he confused me by pulling out a silky strip of fabric. What the hell?

"You have to wear this or it's not a surprise." He said and tied the blindfold around my eyes. I couldn't see a damn thing.

"I can't see anything. You let me walk into something and I'll kick you between the legs so hard you won't be able to walk for two weeks mister." I warned. He laughed and put an arm around my shoulder, guiding me.

"I wouldn't do that. Come on. Your surprise awaits." I grinned.

"Lead away." As we waked along we talked about random things. What color of glitter he wanted to get next, and how fun christmas had been.

"New Years was a blast. I've never seen someone who couldn't hold their whisky before. Especially since it was the softer stuff." I laughed.

"Poor man. He must have felt terrible hours later." Adam commented.

"I would imagine." I said and Adam stopped suddenly. I tried to take the blindfold off but he slapped my hands away and I rubbed them, scowling.

"Dammit that hurt you asshole." I growled. Adam shushed me.

"Shush. We're here. Hold still." I felt him pin something to my jacket. Then He walked me forward. again, then stopped after awhile.

"So you know how we were talking about how I got started right?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied, wondering where he was going with this. Then he took my blindfold off and I looked around, blinked then looked at him. I blinked at him.

"You didn't."

"I did."

"NO. FUCKING. WAY ADAM!!" I yelled. He grinned as I tackled him into a hug. Then I gasped and pulled away.

"You're going to be a coach, aren't you?" He grinned even wider.

"Yes." I made an extremely loud noise of excitement. He gave me a hug then pulled away.

"I have to go in and take a seat. You know which song you should sing, right?" I nodded and he blew me a kiss then went in. I took a deep breath. I was going to try out for American Idol.