Don't Make Me Laugh

A few months later...

I wore my aviator sunglasses on my face to keep my fans from mobbing me. My fame skyrocked after my performance of My Little Angel on American Idol and It was hard to keep a straight face when being asked if you were single by a six year old boy. I waited patiently in the line at Starbucks, still smiling. That memory made me smile. He was so cute with his round face, black hair and soft brown eyes. He'll grow up to be a real heartbreaker.

I stepped up as the person in front of me walked away with their drink. The barista looked at me.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked rather rudely. I purposely roughened my voice.

"Why the hell not? I woke up this morning, that should be reason enough, shouldn't it?" She paled and quickly took my order while me and a few people behind me laughed softly. I was still chuckling softly when she handed me my iced Irish Cream Macchiato swirl and headed out the door. I walked to my motorcycle, sipping on my drink and humking the new song I was working on.

I poured the drink into my thermos, threw the paper cup into the recycling, and put the thrmos in my backpack. I started up my bike and eased into traffic, heading for the preset destination I was supposed to be meeting him at. I plugged in my headphones into a special bluetooth and radio system I had got installed into my bike, listening to Animals by Maroon5. They were a band that I really liked. But I drew the line when the song ended and a new one, by Lil Wayne came one.

I have nothing but disgust for that man. I met him at a Celebrity gala two weeks ago, and we were introduced to eachother.

Flàşhbáĉk

"Fira, I'd like you to meet Lil Watne," said Usher, introducing us. "Wayne, this is Fira Vladimir, the American Idol champion." I smiled politely and held out my hand. Wayne looked at me, looked at my hand, looked at my chosen outfit for the night and curled his lip. I raised and eyebrow and let my hand drop, crossing my arms. What the fuck was his problem?

I was wearing a white corset with red lace, red bootcut jeans and white boots. I had on mascara and red eyeliner, glittery red eye shadow and a little bit of sparkly gloss on my naturally red lips. I wore a half mask that matched my corset on the right side of my face too, an indulgence Adam had given me as a random gift, and white polish on my long fingernails. Usher noticed the tension and wisely hung back.

"You got something to say about me you can say it to my face, Wayne." I said in a low, raspy voice. He put a hand in his pocket, curled his lip and sneered at me.

"You're dressed like a hooker." He said in the most annoying voice I have ever heard. No wait, the first most annoying voice is Nikki Minage.

"Excuse me?" I growled, clenching my hands in such a way that made them look like white claws. He smirked.

"Yeah. A hooker, with all that skintight denim and overflowing corset of yours. And that hairstyle is trashy." I took a menacing step towards him, ignoring the crowd that had gathered around us.

"Listen here, Wayne," I spat. "You have no room to speak when you wear pants that are so baggy that your ass hangs out. Not to mention the stupid ass bling and hats you wear, and that disgusting cologne you practically bathe in." The crowd gave a collective "Ooooooh." Where the fuck was Adam? I hope he got all of it on camera. Why? So I have proff that the little asshole started it.

"Bitch, I don't know what you're talking about. You're the fake whore who just lip synched on American Idol." I growed, a trick I had learned by watching too many vampire and dragon movies. A few people jumped. I walked until I was right in his face. I was just as tall as he was.

"You better watch your tongue you whiny little prick. You want me to give you proff of my singing? I'll give it to you." I turned and strode up to stage where they made announcements and talked to the dj. I took to the the stage and tapped my foot to the beat, letting my whole body get into the rhythm. The intro music to For Your Entertainment came on.

"So hot, out the box, can we pick up the pace?

Turn it up, heat it up, I hate to be entertained

Push the limit, are you with it, baby don't be afraid

Imma hurt you real good baby

Let's go, it's my show, baby do what I say

Don't trip off the glitz that gonna display

I told ya Imma hold you down til you're amazed

Give it to ya til you're screaming my name

No escaping when I start

Once I'm in I own your heart

There's no way you'll ring the alarm

So hold on until it's over

Oh!Do you know what you got into?

Can you handle what I'm bout to do?

Cause it's about to get rough for you

I'm here for your entertainment!"

I continued to sing the rest of the song; some parts of the song were directed at him and when the song ended everyone except Wayne was cheering. I took a bow.

"Hey Wayne," I said into the mic and he turned around. "Kiss my ass motherfucker!" I shouted. Wayne walked out, followed by jeers and taunts. I was still angry a bit so I went over to Adam and held his arm tightly.

"You got all of that, right?" I asked. He grinned and showed me the paused video on his cellphone. I grinned.

"Good. Post on youtube while I go get some Scotch."

Ènd Øf Flášhbåçk

Needless to say, the video went viral. Adam hd titled it Lil Wayned Gets Trashed By Fira Vladimir. I drove up the dirt path to the hill and parked my bike. I took my backpack with me and sat down next to him. He glanced over, sky blue eyes lighting up his face as smile tugged at his lips.

"Hey Fir. Got any coffee?" I laughrd.

"You know I do A." I got out the thermos and we passed it back and forth, singing along to the satellite radio I had brought, just enjoyingg the sunset and eachother's company. We called these our Escape-From-The-Real-World-Episodes. We had them at least twice a week.

________________________________________________________________

I decided a few more chapters wouldn't hurt.

Love ya. Oh, and by the way, since no one offered any suggestions, Imma just call you guys my little Outlaws. Reason why; Outlaws of Love by the one and only Adam Lambert is my favourite song right now.