Holy Sh!t I'm Nervous

Holy Shit I'm nervous. I paced for a moment as I waited to be called in. I knew which song to sing though. Even if it was a bit raunchy. I grinned and they called my number. I walked through the doors and there they sat. I smiled even though I was scared as fuck and flipped my hat ribbon back over my shoulder.

"Hello." I grinned at them. They all said hello as well. The woman I recognized as Jennifer Lopez smiled warmly at me.

"I love your jacket.Your name is Fira Vladimir, right?" I relaxed a little.

"Yes. Fira, at your service." I bowed and took off my at like a gentleman would. She laughed.

"And How old are you Fira?"

"I'm twenty-eight. Twenty nine in March."

"So are you ready to sing for us Fira?" Keith Urban asked. I grinned.

"I was born ready Keith." He grinned.

"Go ahead." I opened my mouth and started to sing.

"I, I'm driving black on black, Just got my license back. I've got this feeling in my veins this train is coming off the tracks, I'll ask polite If the devil needs a ride, Cause the angel on my right, ain't riding with me tonight. I'm driving past your housewhile you were sneaking out, I got the car door opened up so you can jump in on the run, your mom she don't know that you wrre missing, she'd be pissed if she could see the parts of you that I've been kissing." I let my voice fade a little, then fall silent.

Jennifer startles me when she starts clapping and the other guys join in too. Including Adam. I grin.

"So I take it that I didn't kill your eardrums?" I asked. Jennifer laughs.

"With that raspy voice and perfect pause on the right words? You might as well start your own band." I blushed. Keith nodded too.

"Yeah, you know how to use the right pitch and where, even if you stumble on the words in the fast parts sometimes." Jesus, I can't stop smiling. And my grin gets even wider at Harry's words.

"I would be delighted to continue to hear you sing on American Idol." I laugh. Adam has his feet up on the table and the judges look at him.

"What do you think Adam?" He grins and rakes a hand through his hair.

"I'm pleased to say she has a very strong singing voice. I look forward to listening to Fir sing more and more." I laugh at him.

"Of course you do, A. You've already hear me sing," I tease. "You're biased." He shrugged. The judges looked at us in surprise.

"You two know eachother?" Keith asks and I mod my head. "How?"

"Meet and greet CD autographing. His music saved my life. Been best friends ever since he asked for my phone number."

"And how long ago was that?" I shrug.

"About two months ago." They talked to eachother in low voices for awhile then Keith looked at me.

"Welcome to American Idol Fira." My jaw dropped. Then I looked at Adam.

"Stand up A." He did and I tackled him in a hug.

"Oh my god A! American Idol! That's it. We're going on a sparkling spree Glitter King!" I yelled and ran out, jumping and doing a front flip in midair. I left them all standing there with amazed look on their faces.

_________________________________________________

I sat on the couch in our hotel room and watched the American Idol auditions and mine came on. I watched with fascination. Who knew I'd look like that on television. when they got to the part where I tackled Adam, I could see the judges smile. Then came the part where I did the front flip in midair. It was wicked. Especially the way it seemed like I landed on my feet running. I was going to compete on American Idol.

Holy shit.