2. You're Just Stubborn

[f/n] - first name

"I told you not to freak out!" Penguin hissed.

"Why didn't you guys tell me you were pirates?! And of all people, for this guy?" You yelled at Penguin and Shachi who now were looking up at you but with guilty faces.

"What's so different about me?" Law asked, gripping a large sword over his shoulder like it was the lightest thing in the world.

"Stay out of this!" You hissed at him, turning your full rage back to the two.

"Uh, maybe don't yell at him.." Penguin suggested, warily looking over at Law.

"I'd be worrying about yourself," you shot at him.

"We didn't think it was that big of a deal, we just wanted to help get you out of there!" Shachi said, stepping up to face you.

"Yeah, well it is a big deal. You guys are pirates. Enemies of the government. I can't be associating myself with you," you argued.

"We're trying to help you!"

"Well I don't want you to help me now!" You threw back, maybe a bit unreasonable sense it hurt to even move your legs a slight bit. You wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon with them like this.

Shachi turned to Law with a pout. "Come on Captain, help us!"

He shrugged, leaning up against the wall next to the door. "You guys brought her here. I don't want her here and she doesn't want to be here. We'll drop her off at the next island."

"Uh, no, you'll drop me back off at Saboady," you corrected, turning to Law.

He glared over at you. "You'll be getting off at the next island. Find your own way back."

You scowled. "That's not fair!"

"So what?"

You let out a breath you didn't realize you were holding, trying to think of a reasonable thing to say. Until you realized you were talking with pirates. Reasonable probably isn't even in their vocabulary.

"So, that's where I live and that's where you guys took me from. That means you're obligated to take me back!" You said, having a stare down with the captain.

"I'm not obligated to do anything," he said.

You clenched your hands into fists under the covers of your current bed, feeling ready to punch something.

"So, hey. Captain," Shachi popped in, resting his hand on Laws shoulder, earning a glare and making him take it away. "Now that you've seen her, can you help her?"

"I don't want to."

"I don't want him to," you grumbled, crossing your arms over your chest.

"She's already here, what's the harm?" Penguin asked, ignoring you as did the other two.

"She doesn't seem to like us, she might try and attempt something," he muttered, looking over at you.

"Awh, she wouldn't do that, right, uh.."

"You don't need to know my name," you mumbled.

"What? Because we're pirates we can't call you by your name?" Penguin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Exactly."

He sighed. "Okay. Stubborn over here won't try anything, right Stubborn?"

"Don't call me that."

"Well I'd call you your name if you'd tell me!" He pointed out.

You sighed. "It's [f/n]."

He smiled. "Nice name."

"It's cute," Shachi laughed.

You blushed slightly, looking down at your bed sheets. "Shut up."

"Don't get attached, she's leaving at the next island," Law said, lightly glaring at his two crew members.

"Actually, I'm leaving when you stop at Saboady," you pointed out.

He walked over to the edge of your bed, looking down at you with his cold eyes.

"I'm not going to waste our food, time and supplies on a plus one," he snarled. "You're leaving as soon as I can get you off."

"Who said you had to feed me?" You asked, smiling at his confused frown. "I'm fine without food for a couple days. I've been worse. I'll even stay in here the whole time, no trouble needs to be caused."

He looked down at you, contemplating over the thought.

"Oh come on Captain! She's saying she doesn't even need food!" Shachi cried out, gesturing towards you. "Let's just take her back to Saboady."

"You just want her to stay because you think she's cute," Law stated.

Shachi grinned, suggestively wiggling his eyebrows at him in a joking way. Or maybe not, you couldn't really tell. "And you don't?"

He turned around to face the door, back to you. "No."

A little bit of you became sad at that. Not so much because of the person saying it but it was more so a hit to your confidence. That's what you tell yourself.

"Captain, come on-"

"Fine, she can stay," he said, his voice overpowering Shachis. "One bowl of rice per day and you can roam the ship as long as you stay out of my business. I'll be back later to ease your current state," he spoke at the last second before leaving the room, slamming the door behind him.

You looked at Penguin and Shachi who were both grinning with with their mouths agape.

"That's generous for him!" Shachi noticed, smiling over at you. "I don't know what kind of spell you put on him, but keep that up!"

You frowned. "I'm don't do spells and I haven't ate a devil fruit, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Well you don't need to haven eaten a devil fruit to be able to make a little crazy happen," Shachi said with a wink.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" You asked.

"Come on Shachi, we should probably go," Penguin said, nudging his friend in the side.

"Right," he agreed.

"Guys, what do you mean?" You repeated.

"[f/n], we'll bring you some of our food if you ever get really hungry, so don't worry. Good luck later on," he called before dragging Shachi out the door and slamming it shut.

"Stop ignoring me!" You yelled at them, hoping they'd come back in and tell you what the hell they meant.

They didn't.

"Jerks," you mumbled under your breath.