8. You're Just Explaining

a/n - I don't know if one piece has elevators or if they don't but in this, there are elevators.

[f/n] - first name

You laid in your hotel bed, the blankets messily thrown around you. Everything was just so light and airy, like you were laying in a cloud. There wasn't much else you wanted or had to do; so appreciating your comfy bed seemed reasonable enough.

You held a book in your hands that you borrowed from the ships small recluse library before you left. Shachi said it was alright to take it, so instead of wasting your time suspecting him you just took his word on it.

It was hard to get what happened in the room next door out of your mind, but after about a half an hour of reading your thoughts seemed to have subsided slightly. Of course until an unexpected guest decided to bring it all flooding back.

You heard a knock on your door, making you internally groan at having to get up. You swing your legs out of your bed and walk over, looking through the peep hole to see Penguin outside.

You smiled, opening the door up. "Hey! What's up?"

"Oh, well not much. I just wanted to talk to you for a minute," he stated, glancing behind you into your room. "Can I come in?"

You shrugged, turning to the side so you weren't blocking the way. "Sure, why not?"

He smiled and entered, sitting at the age of your bed as you shut the door.

"So what do you want to talk about?" You asked, walking over next to him and taking a seat.

"Why did you come out of Law's room looking all embarrassed?" He asked, a small smirk present. "I just happen to see you leave with a red face and I heard you mumble something, though I didn't hear it exactly."

You laughed, shaking your hands. "No! It's definitely not what you think! I was just dropping his jacket off and he, uh, came out of the washroom in a towel."

Penguin laughed. "Well I didn't think anything like what you thought I was thinking, that's not something Law would do. Though that's funny."

"No it's not!" You hissed, feeling your face burn. "It's embarrassing."

"I wouldn't worry about it, Law isn't the type to dwell on things like that," Penguin reassured. "I was just curious."

"Alright," you said gratefully. You were lucky it was only Penguin that saw. Now if Shachi had managed to see instead you'd probably never hear the end of it.

"I should probably go before Shachi starts trying to find me," Penguin sighed, standing up. "I won't tell him anything, don't worry."

"Tell me what?"

You both look over the the door, which was carelessly left open, where Shachi stood with a smirk you could easily describe as 'I'm-so-awesome-what-great-timing-I-have'.

"Oh, hey Shachi!" You said quickly, standing up and ignore Penguin who still stood behind you unmoving. You had to fix this. "It's a secret, you can't know."

"Why not? Did something happen you don't want me to know about?" He asked accusingly, looking behind you to Penguin who still hasn't said anything, which really is probably good. Shachi would know if he was lying.

You stepped in front of his view and continued to walk over, throwing you're arm around his shoulder and leading him back to his room. "We can't tell you. It's a secret, I just told you that."

"Come on [f/n]! I wanna be in on this stuff to!" He complained, trying to look back at Penguin. "Come on man, tell me!"

Walking faster, you got to his own room and shoved your nagging friend inside and slammed the door with a large bang.