7. You're Just Shopping

[f/n] - first name

[f/c] - favourite colour

[h/c] - hair colour

"[f/n]," Penguin started warily, gripping onto his fair share of the shopping bags. "We've been shopping for a couple hours now, don't you have enough clothes?"

"I like my options," you replied, looking over a maroon, long sleeved shirt. You happily added it to the pile. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go pay."

"Why do girls need so many clothes?" Shachi mumbled, lugging his share of bags also.

"Hey! I just like my options," you snapped, walking over to the cashier and dumping your arm full of clothes on the counter as Shachi and Penguin and over.

"No more, no more stores after this." Shachi pleaded, leaning forward more with the bags. "I'm putting my foot down!"

You shrugged. "Fair enough, I was wondering how long it was going to be before one of you forced me to stop," you grinned, winking at the two and taking your new full bag of clothes from the man at the cash. The total cost was spoken by the man, making Penguin sigh and hand him the appropriate amount of money.

"Yeah, let's just head back to the hotel," Penguin agreed, putting his now much lighter bag of money back in his pants pocket.

"I'm exhausted," you admitted.

"You're barely carrying anything!" Shachi argued.

"Yeah but I've been in a winter coat all day. I'm working up a sweat you know," you said with a laugh. "Come on, let's go."

--

"So, you lived alone on Saboady?" Penguin asked, trying bring up conversation once again since it became silent minutes ago.

"Yeah, I've been there for as long as I can remember," you replied, reminiscing. "I don't really remember my parents that well, I always kind of just moved around. Saboady is a big place, it was pretty easy for me to keep unseen by most and find places to sleep even if for a little bit."

"[f/n], that, sucks," Shachi said slowly, trying to choose his words carefully.

You shrugged. "It's nothing compared to other people, don't worry about it."

"That doesn't mean your situation was easy," Penguin sympathized, a soft look to his face.

"Really guys, I'm fine," you laughed, feeling a sadness start to weigh down on your chest. "Let's just drop it. Oh, hey the hotel!" You exclaimed, happily walking in front of them and speeding into the building.

The thing that caught your attention the first time you guys came in to drop off Law's bag and what still was rather eye catching; the high ceilings. Though the all around style of the hotel wasn't fancy, a rather home like feeling actually. Tan walls with accents of red and brown. It was rather nice after being cramped in a submarine for a couple days.

Shachi and Penguin now with you once again, you guys made your way up the stairs and to each of your separate rooms. Your companion's rooms were both next to each other while Law's and yours were across from them.

You smiled, grabbing your room key you got when you came here earlier from Law's jacket pocket. "Alright, well did you guys want to do something after I change or-"

They both dropped your bags in front of your door with a sigh of relief.

"No," they both said in sync, the two of them running into one of their rooms.

"Could've said it nicer," you sighed, unlocking your room door and picked up all of your bags. Walking in, you kicked the door closed behind you and set your bags on the floor.

You grabbed an outfit you had been wanting to change into since you saw it, taking it to the bathroom and slipping out of your old clothes and Laws jacket. You couldn't help but admire your current attire, thankful Penguin and Shachi let you buy new clothes with their money.

"I like it," you mumbled happily, looking at your new flowy, [f/c] tank top; a pair of blue jeans hugging your lower body. You're [h/c] hair nicely tucked back out of your face, helping avoid something it always does.

"I should probably give Law his jacket back," you thought out loud, picking up his heavy black jacket and throwing it over your arm to hold. " I do still have his key. I'll just run it over."

You left your room, only taking a couple of steps to be standing in front of his. You knocked on the door, wanting to check to see if he was there.

"Hello? Law, it's [f/n]," you called. "That girl that's stuck on your ship that you don't like? Just incase you forgot about me."

You didn't hear any call back, assuming he wasn't there. You unlocked his door, taking a step in to see his bed neatly done but his suitcase open revealing his clothes thrown a bit into the bed. You heard the water running in the bathroom, signalling he was in the shower.

"I'll just be quick," You mumbled, shutting the door behind you and walking more into the room to lay his jacket on his bed.

"Okay, time to go now.." You whispered, trailing off as you heard the sound of running water turn off in the washroom.

Shit, shit, shit, you thought, quickly making your way to the door only to bump into a basically naked Law, a towel around the waist being the only material on him.

"Ah, h-hey!" You stuttered, trying to look away from his bare torso and calm your burning cheeks. Though the fact he towered over you making your general eye contact around his chest level made it hard, along with the fact you love the tattoos he had almost elegantly over his body. "I-I was just.. What're you doing out of the shower?"

He took a step back from you, not even seeming fluster by the situation. "I haven't got in yet, I forgot something. Why're you in my room?"

"I-I was just dropping your jacket back off!" You explained, pointing to his bed where it laid.

He gave you a look of suspicion, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Is that so?"

"Jeez, stop acting like I'm going to kill you, god!," you said starting to ramble. "Can't we at least be on good terms until I'm back at my home? I already told you I think of you as a pretty good guy right?"

"Though I'm not," he said, walking past you to his bed to ruffle through his clothes.

You sighed, calming down a bit from the shock. "You don't really seem like it. I mean you're taking me back to Saboady, you lent me your jacket. That seems pretty nice to me-"

"Are you going to just keep standing there?" He cut off harshly, turning back to face you holding a black t-shirt. "You are in my room, uninvited, and I'd like to go have a shower now. Along with the fact I'm not wearing any clothes, so you staying is off the table," he stated casually.

"Not my fault you walked out like that," you muttered before picking up on what he said, making you smirk over at him. "So if you were wearing clothes I could stay?"

He sighed. "That's not what I meant. Now if you'll gladly leave, that would be much appreciated."

You rolled your eyes. "Fine, sorry to intrude. Maybe next time I come over, I'll be lucky and you won't be practically naked."

You turned around with a satisfied smirk at the slight embarrassed look you brought upon his face before you open his door, stepping outside.

"Not my fault you walked in when you did," you heard him call as you slam the door behind you.

"Well that was, interesting," you said, letting out a little nervous laugh. "I'm just, gonna forget about that whole thing."

Except him without a shirt, never gonna forget that, the little voice in your head spoke up.

"Shut up me," you muttered, feeling your cheeks burn a light pink as you returned to your room, trying not to attract attention of people nearby by. Though one person didn't miss your exit from their captains room. Sadly.