6. You're Just Desperate

[f/n] - first name

"Finally," you happily sighed. "We're at Water Seven."

"Yeah but are you really going out in pajamas?" Shachi asked, looking down at your outfit which you wore for the last couple days.

You scowled. "I don't have I choice! Trust me, I'd rather wait on the ship, but we have to get out and stay out for a week at least so I can't wait in there. The Galley La shipwrights are currently starting to repair it."

You stood outside on the cobblestone ground with your two, as you've officially declared, new friends as the submarine was taken off somewhere. The rest of the crew had dispersed minus Law, who was currently talking to a guy with slicked back purple hair and still holding his two suitcases he had to take off the ship.

"Hm, maybe we could ask Law if you could wear one of his jackets?" Penguin offered, smiling. "They're ankle length and then you'd be able to come pick out some clothes with us."

You smiled. "Yeah, sure. I guess that'll work."

Shachi grinned, poking your cheek. "Are you blushing?"

You swatted his hand away, hiding your face from his view.

Am I blushing..? You thought to yourself.

"Awh, do you like him or something?" Shachi asked, still cheekily grinning at you. "That sucks, I wish you'd like me."

"I don't like him!" You snapped. "Go get his coat already, before I change my mind."

He laughed. "No way! You want it, you can go get it."

You turned to Penguin, batting your eyelashes. "Penguin?"

He smiled apologetically. "Sorry [f/n], I've got my hands full," he said, lifting up Shachi and his bags. "Besides, he'd probably just get mad at us. He won't get mad if you ask."

"And how do you know that?" You asked.

"Intuition," Shachi butted in. "And I mean, if he does get mad at you, you're not part of the crew so you're not stuck with him forever like we are."

"Wow, thanks I feel so reassured now," you mumbled. "I'll be right back."

"Don't take to long!" Shachi called.

Ignoring him, you started to make your way over to Law and the other guy, hearing a part of their conversation.

"Two weeks is two long, you guys are suppose to be the best," Law argued, obviously sounding annoyed as well as angry.

"There's something wrong with it that we can't seem to figure out at a glance, it may take a while," the other man explained. "We'll focus our main shipwrights on it, but for now you're just gonna have to wait."

"Uh, Law," you said, poking his arm.

He glared down at you, immediately stopping your poking. "Is it important? I'm rather busy right now."

"Uh, well could I borrow one of your long coats?" You asked, ignore the stares from the man who moments ago Law was talking to. "Penguin said you had one."

"For what purpose?" He questioned.

"To wear, what else?" You muttered.

He looked at you for a minute before letting out a sigh. "Here," he mumbled, shoving you his two suitcases. "It's in the left one, but you have to take the rest of my stuff to the hotel," he stated, glancing back at the man. "I'm going to be here for a while."

"Sure, that works for me!" You happily cheered, grabbing the two handles on the suitcases. "Thanks! You're not such a bad guy you know."

"It's just a coat," he stated, turning away from you. "Just go, I have things to go."

You shrugged. "Alright, thanks again," you said, walked back over to Penguin and Shachi who both wore grins on their faces.

"So you got it?" Shachi asked, looking at his suitcases in your hands. "Or I guess all of it..?"

You laughed, setting the suitcases down on the ground and kneeling down in front of them, beginning to open the left one. "Yeah, he said I could wear it as long as we take his bags to the hotel."

"That's pretty fair, I guess," Penguin mumbled.

"Well I got his coat, so I'm good," you said, pulling out his long black coat and slipping it on over your pyjamas. "It's actually really comfy."

"Well that's great [f/n]," Shachi said, sarcasm unhidden as he closed the suitcase you opened and picked them both up. "But we should take these bag to the hotel now so we can go get you your clothes."

"I can carry those you know," you offered, pointing to the bags.

"Oh really? That's great, here you go!" He grinned, holding out one of the bags.

Smiling, you shook your head, taking hold of the handle on the bag. "Alright, so do you guys know where the hotel is?"