Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

I unlock my phone and open my text screen.

Calum😊: hey

Lauren: hello

Calum😊: so about that dinner thing

Lauren: what about it?

Calum😊: we forget to set a time and a date lol

Lauren: oh yeah I guess we did. Um, I'm open whenever

Calum😊: ok. How about tomorrow at 6? Does that work?

Lauren: yes that is perfect

Calum😊: remember, this is casual so nothing fancy so you don't have to dress up or anything

Lauren: okay, well I gtg so bye

Calum😊: ok bye

I turn off my phone and put it on the charger. Today is Thursday and I have to go record a video with the band so we can put it up by Saturday. It is currently 3:00 and we mess up a lot and have a lot of bloopers so we should start. By we, I mean Christina can't ever, I mean EVER, get the intro right. It always takes her at least a half hour to say it correctly. I mean, come on we've been a band for 10 years and she still can't get it right!

15 minutes later

Dani's POV

"Hey guys, I'm Christina."

"I'm Katherine."

"I'm Lisa."

"I'm Amy."

"I'm Lauren."

"I'm Dani."

"And we're Cimorelli," we all said in unison.

"We are all sisters, ages 19 to 29. And we make covers, original music, and other fun videos." Christina finally said on her 13th attempt. "Today we will be doing a cover of Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi."

"I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved," we sang in different harmonies.

"I'm going under and this time I feel there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy," Amy sang first.

"I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain," Chris added.

"And now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved," Kath caroled.

"I'm going under and this time if feel there's no one to turn to
This all or nothing way of loving got me living without you
Oh-oh-oh," Lauren said, killing the high notes.

"I need somebody to know
Somebody to heal
Somebody to have
Just to know how it feels
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda like the way you helped me escape," Lisa sang perfectly.

"And now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved," I sang, quite flawlessly if I do say so myself.

"And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes
I fall into your," Christina started.

"Arms
I'll be safe in your sound 'til I come back around," Chrissy and Lauren sing together.

"For now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And your not here
To get me through it all," Amy sings.

"I let my guard down
And then you pull the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved," Lisa says.

"But now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And your not here," Katherine sang with the rest of us singing in the background.

"To get me through it all," Lauren sings a high harmony while Kath sings the melody.

"I let my guard down," Katherine continued.

"And then you pulled the rug," Katherine still singing the melody and Christina with the high harmony now.

"I was getting kinda used to being  someone you loved," Kath continuing with the melody and Lisa now with a high harmony.

"I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved," we all sang with different harmonies, keeping Katherine with the melody.

"I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug," Lauren vocalized.

"I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved," I say.

"Used to being someone you loved
Ooh-ooh," Lauren sings out.

"I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved," I sing

"Used to being someone you loved," everyone quietly sang together.

"I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved," Christina said finishing up the song.

45 minutes later

Lauren's POV

I can't wait until tomorrow, I'm so excited. I thought to myself. I'm currently sitting on my bed reading Lie To Me by Kaitlin Ward. It's an intriguing book, although all books by her are.

"Lauren!" Katherine yelled from downstairs.

"What?!"

"Dinner's ready!"

"Okay!" I yelled back down from my room. I put my bookmark in my book and set it on my nightstand. I walked downstairs to notice another person sitting at the table that isn't any of my family members. When I walk closer I see a familiar set of vibrant blue eyes. It was Calum. Why is CALUM at dinner with US! We make eye contact and he smiles.

"So Lauren," my mom starts, "this is Calum and he is going to be the new stager for your guys' music videos," mom finished.

"Hey again, Lauren," he said.

"Nice to see you again, Calum," I said looking down with a slight blush on my cheeks.

"So I can see you two already know each other," my mom says.

"They sure do," Lisa says with a small smirk. With that, I shoot a glare at my older sister.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A\N: Hey guys! Comment if you are enjoying the story so far. I love you all.