Chapter 7

Calum's POV

Lauren looks just outstanding tonight, well I mean, when doesn't she? Lauren and I sit in some chairs that are in the waiting section with our fingers interlaced.

A few minutes later

A lady comes over to us and sits us at our table. We order our drinks and look at the menu.

"So, what are you gonna get?" Lauren asks me.

"I was thinking about the penne pasta in tomato basil sauce. How about you?" I ask the beautiful, brown-eyed girl.

"I think I'm going to get chicken parmesan," she says in return.

The waitress comes back over and we order. After ordering we talk for a while.

"So..." I pause, slightly scratching the back of my neck, "what did you think of the movie?" I say softly.

"I loved it," she simply said.

Shortly after that our food arrived.

"Oh my gosh, this looks so good!" Lauren exclaims. I chuckle at her cuteness.

"What?" Laur asks looking down while blushing.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that? You're too cute," I say, which only makes her blush more. She then playfully hits my arm.

We start eating. After a couple of minutes in a comfortable silence, Lauren begins to talk.

"W-would you like to sp-spend the night at my house t-tonight?" She asks nervously.

"Of course," I answer. She smiles and goes back to eating.

Lauren's POV

I don't know why I was so scared to ask him to stay the night, but I stuttered a few times. I really hope he didn't hear it though.

We finish eating and head to his apartment so he can change and grab some things so he can stay over. He walk into the lobby and up the stairs to the third floor.

"Which room is yours?" I ask.

"348," he answers.

We get to his room and he unlocks the door.

"Wow, this place is beautiful," he just smiles and nods.

The livingroom had light brown carpet, a flatscreen TV, a dark brown sofa and a white bookshelf. The shelf was loaded with chord books, guitar tabs, and a ton of different music albums along with a few books.

The kitchen and dining room were connected. They had a light grey tile pattern, white cupboards, and granite countertops.

When we entered his bedroom I saw a queen sized mattress, a nightstand with a small lamp on it, a dresser, and a ton of posters on the walls. Imagine Dragons, 5 Seconds of Summer, All Time Low, Metallica, ACDC, and others.

"So you like pop rock and rock?"

"Yeah, I like normal pop as well I just don't have any posters," he said.

"I can change that," I say.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see."

Calum walks over to his dresser and I sit on his bed. I did not take my eyes off him until his eyes meet mine.

"Sorry," I say apologetically.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Because I was staring," I say looking down, playing with my fingers.

"It's not a problem, I like being stared at if it's by you," he says with an adorable smile which made my face heat up.

I just roll my eyes and go on my phone. Calum goes into his bathroom and grabs a few things. He puts everything into a backpack and we leave. He opens my door for me, then gets into the driver's seat. We head to my house and Calum hands me an AUX cord. I plug in my phone and start playing music. The first song to play was "Water Fountain" by Alec Benjamin. I am singing along when all of a sudden I hear another man's voice singing, which isn't Alec Benjamin's. It was Calum and he sounded amazing. I already knew he could sing because of the "Happier" cover he sang to me live, but this was just beautiful. After the song ended I paused the playlist and looked at him with a grin.

"What?"

"I love when you sing," I say and start the music again. The next song to play was "She Looks so Perfect" by 5 Seconds of Summer. I immediately hear Calum's voice. He sings everything so perfectly.

"Good job, Hood," I say after the song ended.

"I don't play bass."

"I know, but still, it is fitting."

"No it isn't," he jokingly argues.

"Okay, Keatson," I say, "better?" He just chuckles and nods.

Soon after that we arrive at my house.

Dani's POV

It is currently 8:00 and I'm in the livingroom watching Netflix with Joey when I hear a knock at the door.

I get up and open it.

"Lauren? Why did you knock? You have a key," I say confused.

"I may or may not have forgotten it before I left."

"Oh, Sugar," I say and laugh.

"Hey, Calum," I say with a wave.

"Hello, Dani."

"Sooooo, how was the date?!" I ask kinda loud and Calum looks away and blushes.

"DANIELLE!" Lauren yells.

"Okay geez, I'll let you two love birds be," I say, winking.

"DANIELLE NICOLE!" Lauren yells, hitting my arm again, harder this time. She only calls me "Danielle" when she's mad and when she throws in my middle name too, shes either really angry or embarrassed. I'm pretty sure it's a little bit of both.

Lauren's POV

I can't believe Dani just said that! I love her and all, but seriously?

We head up to my room and get settled in. We pop popcorn, watch movies and cuddle. That's when Calum spoke and caught my attention.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hey guys! Thanks to all of you for reading this fanfiction. Please don't forget to vote for it and follow my account!

Shout Outs!

Shout out to: alexford16 for giving me some ideas!
Shout out to: EVbyLauren for voting on every chapter!
And shout out to: yaa_cim_and_avocados for following me.

If you want a shout out on my next chapter, comment some ideas, vote for this story or follow me. Or even better, all three! Love you all!

P.S. if any of you were wondering, Keatson is Calum's last name. :)))