∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆ ∆∆

"Jaemin! There's a guy named Hyunjin waiting for you." Sicheng pokes his head into the kitchen, throwing his thumb over his shoulder in indication. Jaemin raises an eyebrow but stops what he's doing and heads to the front of the bakery. Standing by the entrance is a tall boy with styled, jet-black hair. Plump lips, round nose, and wearing a loosely tucked-in button-up. It was indeed Hwang Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin? What brings you here?"

The older boy looks up from his phone and smiles softly at the boy before him. "Coach wasn't able to get a hold of you, so he sent me out here."

"To tell me what?"

"Practice is canceled today. Coach still needs to decide about the final line up for the tournament." Hyunjin shrugs.

"Oh...Ok, thanks for telling me. Guess I'll see you next week then." He smiles and waves as Hyunjin leaves the bakery. Jaemin turns around and heads back into the kitchen, eyes widening at the sight.

"Yuta hyung, explain this to me." he gestures to the batter on the walls and ceiling.

"Look-" The Japanese man raises his hand in defense. "In my defense, Taeil hyung asked me to stir the-"

"Yeah, stir. Not fricken-" Jaemin waves his hands dramatically. "Throw the batter." He sighs and waves the older boy out of the kitchen area. "Just...go back to serving cakes hyung." He covers his eyes and puts a hand on his hip. Yuta smiles and happily skips back out to the front of the bakery. Jaemin shakes his head. "I swear..."

∆∆

"Yah! Not so much salt!" Jaemin rushes over to the boy who kept pouring in the salt. "Stop it, you idiot! Not that much!" He takes a wooden spoon and walks his friend over the head. "God Donghyuk, I thought you said you wanted to learn how to cook."

Donghyuk only laughs in response. "B-but your face...It was so funny!" He puts the salt down and quickly apologizes when Jaemin threatens to hit him again. "Ok ok, I'm sorry. I'll restart it." He covers his mouth to hide the laugh that escaped.

"God, between you and Mark, you'll be having takeout every night." Jaemin sighs and dumbs the salty bowl into the sink. "Now, restart and do it right this time. I need to finish the noodles." He eyes his friend before turning back to the stove.

"Don't bully my boyfriend Jaemin!" Mark calls from the living room. The sound of Yukhei laughing soon follows. The 5 boys were at Chenle and Yukhei's house because Yukhei had just bought a puppy and they all wanted to see it.

A yapping sound comes from the living room, followed by the squeals of Chenle. Jaemin glares down and continues to stir the noodles. "Now I want a dog."

"Why not get one?" Donghyuk holds the bowl over to Jaemin. "It's all done."

"Just add it into the rice over there." The honey-haired boy points to a saucepan that was on the back burner. "Well, it's not like I can afford a dog." He sighs. "Plus, my dad would hate it anyways."

"You never see him, would he even know?" Donghyuk covers the pan with a lid and begins to wash the bowl in the sink.

"I guess...I don't know, maybe I'll just buy one when I move onto college."