∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆ ∆∆

Jaemin claps his hands proudly. "I knew it would look good on you!" He smiles brightly and rushes Donghyuk in front of the mirror, showing him how he looked. "See?" He waits for Donghyuk's answer as the boy inspects himself. Him and Jaemin had gone shopping because Jaemin finally had a day off and they decided to hang out before Jaemin had to leave for babysitting.

Right now, Jaemin wanted to buy Donghyuk some new clothes, and he had just put the boy in a white, collared button-up, a large brown cardigan with pockets, and a cute, black and white plaid skirt. To Jaemin, he looked adorable.

"Isn't it cute?"

Slowly, Donghyuk nods. "It's adorable. I'm glad I asked for your help." The tanned male turns and smiles at his friend. "Mark, as much as I love the guy, doesn't have good taste when it comes to fashion." He sighs and shakes his head. "You, on the other hand, are quite fashionable. I've seen those mirror selfies on instagram Jaem, and I think you should dress up like that more." Donghyuk smiles, clasping his hand on Jaemin's shoulder. "Anyways, I'm gonna go change and then buy these, wait for me outside."

He walks off towards the changing rooms and Jaemin heads outside the store, waiting on a bench. They had gotten very close over the past couple months and Jaemin was glad to have a friend like Donghyuk, the boy was so open, and kind. But he was still a diva, and knew how to entertain a room.

J.nono:

Chan is begging for you babe

Nana_supreme:

Aww :((

Tell him he'll see me soon

Jaemin sighs, 'Maybe I should change his user name.'

Would you like to change J.nono to "babe<3" ?

Yes  No

Babe<3:

No seriously- he's like on his knees begging for you

Nana_supreme:

Wtf no

Pick him upppp

>:( the baby should not be on the floor unless he's playing with his toys

Your sister was right- you really arent good with kids

Babe<3:

Its not my fault!

Nana_supreme:

Never said it was sunshine

Babe<3:

This is harrassment

:((

Nana_supreme:

Aww you big baby

I'll see you and Chan soon so just whine until then :)

Babe<3:

Youre gonna regret it

Nana_supreme:

Try me bitch