∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆ ∆∆

Jaemin sighs as he combs his hand through the sleeping Jeno's hair. It was almost 3 in the morning but he still couldn't sleep. He was too worried about Jeno to even think of closing his eyes. After Jeno had explained what happened, Jaemin put on a movie and in a half-hour, the older boy was fast asleep, still lying between Jaemin's legs.

Doyoung had called Jeno's phone, to which Jaemin answered and said he was at a friend's house, spending the night. Doyoung told him to tell Jeno that their dad had calmed down. They hung up and Jaemin has just been sitting on the couch since.

Jaemin, if he was being honest, had never imagined Jeno being one to cry. The elder never seemed like he would cry when he's angry, yet he's always proving Jaemin wrong. After finding out what happened, Jaemin was ready to bitch slap Mr. Lee for hitting his own son, but he knew that he literally couldn't, so he kept his anger to himself. He knew that Jeno was angry as well, and he knew that he had to be there for the boy. At least, he would try.

Jaemin sighs once more as he looks down at the boy in his lap. The soft black hair, the gently closed eyes. The high cheekbones. His slightly parted lips, letting out small breaths. Jeno would wiggle his nose every once in a while but other than that, he stayed as he was. Jaemin always knew Jeno was good looking. Heck, anyone with 20-20 vision knew he was handsome. But now that he had the chance to really look at his face, Jaemin began to notice every detail. Each eyelash, each shadow of hair. His faint freckles around his eyes. The smooth skin that was soft to the touch. Jaemin didn't even notice himself leaning closer until their noses touched.

Jaemin hitches his breath and sits back up. What on earth was he doing? Jeno was his friend, he shouldn't feel like this. His heart shouldn't be beating this fast, his eyes shouldn't be looking at his lips. But Jaemin couldn't help himself. He leaned his face over Jeno's, leaving a bit of space. He could feel Jeno's hot breath against his face, and his eyes were squinting slightly. Jaemin runs his finger gently over Jeno's face, making sure to not wake him up.

He traced the boy's eyebrows. He ran over the bridge of his nose and gently poked his dimples. He let his thumb linger over Jeno's lips, the soft-touch pulling him closer. He stares down at the boy's mouth for god knows how long. He knew he shouldn't, he really really shouldn't. I mean, Jeno was sleeping. It wouldn't be right. But his mouth was already so soft against his fingers, Jaemin was just dying to know what it would feel like against his own lips.

As Jaemin internally fights himself, Jeno begins to wake up. His eyelids shifted and a small whine escaped his lips, making Jaemin freeze in his place.

'I'm so screwed.' It was the only thing running through his mind, but he still didn't move. His thumb was still on Jeno's bottom lip. His eyes were still looking into Jeno's. His head was still bowed over, making their noses touch slightly. Jaemin blinks a couple of times as Jeno fully opens his eyes, meeting an up-close and personal view of Na Jaemin.

Jeno didn't say anything, he just stared at Jaemin. The feeling of the younger boy's thumb was soft and warm, comforting Jeno. He still felt like crying, and he was still in emotional pain, but he was warm. He felt safe. He was sitting with Jaemin, staring deep into his eyes. And Jeno swore he could see a tiny galaxy within each pupil. The golden little dots floating around to create stars, the misty glaze that covered Jaemin's whole eye. The small twinkling...His eyes held in them, billions of universes, all squeezed together to form Jaemin's beautiful, dark eyes.

Jeno didn't know what had come over him, but slowly he pulled Jaemin's hand away from his mouth. He grabbed the boy's head and slowly brought him down, closing the gap between their lips. Jeno had no idea what he was doing, or why. All he knew was that he loved the fruity taste of Jaemin's lips and the soft touch they had against his own.

The kiss lasted no longer than 2 seconds, but to the boys, it felt like it lasted eons. A new, strange feeling shot through Jaemin's body, but he didn't hate it at all. There was just something so captivating about Jeno. He drew Jaemin in and pulled him under. He charmed him with his smile and laugh. He amazed Jaemin with how his eyes would turn into crescents, and how he was always so joyful that it was almost painful. He pulled Jaemin in so far that the boy knew he wouldn't be able to leave, and he certainly didn't want to.

Jeno once again connected their lips, making the kiss last much longer than before. Without pulling away, Jeno sat up and twisted himself so he was sitting normally on the couch. He pulled Jaemin onto his lap, making the boy straddle him. Jeno slid his tongue over Jaemin's bottom lip, to which the younger obediently opened his mouth, letting Jeno do whatever he wanted. Their lips moved together, molding perfectly as if they belonged together. Both had no idea what was happening, but they knew they wouldn't let it stop. The feeling of Jaemin's hand tangled in Jeno's hair was unforgettable. The touch of Jeno running his thumbs in circles on Jaemin's waist was something the younger would crave for.

They pull away again, Jeno letting his teeth drag Jaemin's bottom lip out before letting go. The younger boy was panting softly, his eyes glazed over and cheeks flushed. Jeno guessed he didn't look much different, but goddamn Jaemin looked hot. He stares up into Jaemin's eyes gently, a smile barely creeping onto his face.

"How long have you been awake?"

It takes Jaemin a minute to answer. "All night."

"You haven't slept?" Jeno raises a brow and Jaemin shakes his head. Sighing, Jeno stands, holding onto the boy's thighs firmly. "Come on, you and I are going to bed." All Jaemin can do is nod and bury his head in Jeno's shoulder. He wrapped his arms and legs around the elder, keeping him in a koala hold.

Jeno makes his way to Jaemin's bedroom, thanking the lord that the door was wide open. He sits down on the bed, gently detaching the extremely tired Jaemin from his body. He lays the boy down and turns off the light before climbing into bed with him. Jaemin's eyes were already closed and Jeno knew he was passed out. He was slightly worried; looking at the clock, it read 3:15 am. Jeno had fallen asleep at like 8.

'Was he awake this whole time? Why wouldn't he sleep...' Jeno looks down at the boy who had curled into his chest, his hands clasped together and his hair falling over his eyes. And it finally hits Jeno. He had appeared at Jaemin's doorstep crying his eyes out. The younger was probably worried sick and after explaining what happened, Jeno figured Jaemin stayed awake to protect him. From what, he didn't know. But he was grateful. Grateful that Jaemin stayed with him and kept him safe and warm.

Jeno chuckles to himself as he realized what had just happened. 'I just made out with my best friend...oh my god...' He couldn't stop himself from laughing, but he tried to stay quiet for the sake of Jaemin.

Jeno had a feeling that he felt an attraction towards Jaemin for a couple of weeks now, so he wasn't uncomfortable in the slightest. But he knew that, for at least a few days to maybe a week, it would be quite awkward for them. But Jeno was too tired to care, he decided to just be in the moment and he soon fell asleep with his arms wrapped tightly around Jaemin's waist and hand tangled in his hair.

∆∆ ∆∆

∆I hope the wait was worth it :/ sorry it took me so long to update. Also thank you for 530 reads, it makes me really happy. I just finished my other nomin book and so now my time will be fully dedicated to this story. I don't plan on making it as long as 'Mark Me' so it will wrap up at around chapter 27-30 but I honestly don't know at this point lol. Thank you again for reading this book and I'll see you soon∆