Tommorrow

Eren's phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out, looking at the caller ID.

"Huh? Who's calling me? Oh yeah! It's that really cute blonde boy! What was his name again? Armin! That's it!" Eren said to himself. Eren held the phone up to his ear. "Hello?"

"Um, hello. Is this Eren?" The boy on the other line said, sounding flustered and super cute.

"Yeah, it's me! Glad you decided to call!" He chuckled.

"Oh, um, yeah. So uh..." Armin stuttered.

Eren thought about it and decided he should just go for it. "Wanna hang out tommorow? I have the day off." He flinched, hoping he didn't sound like a creepo.

"Huh? Oh! Sure! That sounds great! I didn't have anything to do anyways so that's perfect! Sooo...meet you in front of the café?" Armin beamed with excitement.

"Yeah." Eren replied nonchalantly, trying to act as if he wasn't going to spend the day with the cutest boy he had ever seen.

Eren hung up and pumped his fist. "YESSSS!" He shouted. "FUCK YES! WOOHOO!" He lied back on his bed and tried to calm down, he was so frikkin pumped. His phone made a little 'bloop' noise, notifying him he received a new text. It was from Armin.
Goodnight Eren. See you tommorrow :)

Eren laughed, Armin used smiley faces? How dorky and absolutely adorable.

(Sorry that this is super short, I know, I suck.)