Dysphoria Nightmares and Reassurance

Armin was sitting outside, doodling in his sketchbook when he saw Eren. He held up his hand in a greeting, "Hey Eren!" Eren looked at him in confusion and maybe a little disgust.

"Who the hell are you?" He said, his eyes scanning Armin up and down.

Armin's eyes widened a bit, "Wh-what? Eren, it's me! Armin!"

Eren scrunched his nose in disgust, "You're not Armin! Armin is a boy!"

Armin looked down in a panic. There he was, completely naked his feminine body extremely obvious. He tried to cover himself up and looked back up at Eren who was laughing at him. Everyone around them was staring at him and laughing as well.

Tears began to stream down his face and no matter how many times he wiped them away, more came.

"I-Im not a girl!" He said, no one listened. "I'm not a girl!!!!!" Everyone stared at him with cold eyes. "I'M NOT A GIRL!!!!" He screamed.

Suddenly Armin's eyes snapped open and he awoke with a jolt. Looking at the clock he saw that it was 2:00 am.

"What the hell..." He murmered. Grabbing his phone he texted Eren, still sweating and shaky from the nightmare.

"Hey Eren, I'm a boy right?" He texted. As soon as he sent it Eren replied,

"Well yeah, of course you are! Why?" Eren texted him back.

"Oh nothing, i just had a nightmare." Armin replied.

"Me too, that's why I'm awake." Eren texted.

Soon the two boys forgot all their worries of nightmares and ended up talking about random stuff. Eventually they got to the topic of where they would go tommorow.

"Maaaan, I have work tommorow. Ugh." Eren texted him.

"What time do you get out of work?" Armin asked.

"Umm... Around 3:00. But I only work for a few hours, so we can meet up before and after work, if you want." He said, trying not to sound too desperate.

Armin smiled ear to ear as he texted back, "Sounds great! Meet me at my place tommorow?"

"Sure!" Eren texted back.

Armin's slowly realized he was tired and thirsty as he texted Eren, "Okay, I'm going to go to sleep, see you tommorrow! ^-^"

"Yeah, see you tommorow." Eren texted. Armin smiled and put his phone on his bedside table before getting up to get a glass of water. When he came back to his room, he collapsed on his bed, snuggling the jellyfish plushy and forgetting all his worries.

(I'm sorry I've been so inactive lately! I actually had most of this written but didn't publish it...ehehehe,oops! Anyways, I'm going to work harder on this, and my other Eremin fanfic. Thanks for sticking with me, guys!)