Chapter 1

=======================
* Warning ⚠️: Grammatical errors up ahead. ⚠️ *

By reading this you have agreed to sign the contract. Don't worry your life won't be in danger.. (probably) so rest assured that you will be safe dear customers ~.

======================

In the smoke-filled room ... music speakers blasting loud electric music which the people are dancing to. Bodies of one another grind with the beat of the music as waves of laughter echoed in the air.

Cigarette smokes, alcohol, and deep rich perfumes reek in the air. While a drunken guy keeps flirting with a group of young women.

"Get lost you freak!"- the lady in red said as she slaps the drunk guy in the face.

The guy stumbles back before touching his face.

"Damn b*tches!"- he angrily mumbled as he sways slightly.

He suddenly heard a chuckle from behind, he turns around to confront them but he was taken aback by her beauty.

"Are you alright sir?"- the lady with an unworldly beauty asks, as she looks at him from behind her glittering gold fan.

"M-my ... I must be dreaming."- the guy mumbles as he blinks twice.

The lady chuckles and slowly walks closer to him.

"It looks like you are having a hard time finding a partner... want me to help you dear~."- she whispers in his ear.

Her voice is as smooth as silk that made him shiver, especially her alluring eyes that are staring at him so intensely. He gulps and just nodded at her like a mindless puppet. She grin, then place her left hand at his shoulder so lightly.

She slowly turns him to face the opposite direction of her. His senses are all now focus on her. Like her hands, her fan magically disappeared, move from his shoulder to his neck. Slowly going up to his cheeks then finally comes to a stop at his temple. Confused, he asks, "W-What are you doing?".

"Shh.. Don't worry just put your trust in me dear~."- she whispers to him which made his heart beat faster.

She slowly covers his eyes. Before whispering something on her left ear which made him shudder with anticipation.

"Now dear ... once you open your eyes I want you to look straight ahead okay?"- she said sweetly that he just nodded.

She removed her hands and he did what she said. Once he blinks away the blurriness, he looks straight ahead. He caught sight of a girl, dress in a slinky plunge long sleeve midi dress with her long ash brown hair braided into a crown, standing in a corner of the club.

"Th-that's Carol?"- he said as he recognizes her.

She was his long-time best friend and has always been by his side.

"Mhm~ that's right do you recognize her?"- she whispers in his ear as she places her hands on his shoulders.

"Of course, I've known since we were young."- he answers as his focus went to Carol.

"That's right, then why don't you try to ask her out?"- she said as she looks at his face.

"I can't, she isn't my type of girl. "- he answers almost immediately.

She moves closer to him and touches his left cheek, her eyes slightly glowing.

"Are you sure? Why don't you try looking at her once more."- she whispers as he blinks again and stares at Carol.

Suddenly as if he was sleeping all this time, his eyes widen as his heart starts thumping.

"W-why?... I-I... "- he said as he keeps blushing.

"Is something wrong? Why don't you go and talk to her? You might feel something different."- she said slightly pushing him to walk.

And just like that, he automatically walks towards her. The lady with the glittering golden fan watch, as the two starts talking. He said something to Carol who in turn starts blushing as she nods her head shyly. The guy hugs her in joy, she hugs him back as she smiles happily.

It seems like the two have confessed to one another. Her red lips form a victory smirk as she turns around and walks away from the scene.

Another customer has been satisfied for the night. Another mission has been accomplished. With this on her mind, she vanishes like thin air leaving a sweet scent behind.

—————

Somewhere on a roof of a building a few blocks away from the club. The lady with a glittering gold fan appears and watches the cars passing by. Behind her a man with long silky black hair tie into a ponytail appears, he seems to be wearing a butler's clothing. He kneels next to the lady and bows his head.

"My lady."- he said with his deep voice that can make a girl blush.

The lady turns to look at him before leaning slightly on the railings behind her.

"What about the thing I ask you to do?-" she asks as she stares at him.

"I've finished my tasks... my lady. "- he answered politely.

"Mhm... good we have completed another job. "- she said her eyes gleaming intensely.

"Should we head home now, my lady?"- he asked after a moment of silence.

"Why so early? Can't you hear it Heneous? The sound of another victim's pain echoing in the air?"- she said while her eyes gleaming with excitement.

"My lady... you should refrain from calling them 'victims'. People will misunderstand your intentions."- he suggested as he stands up and glances at his master.

Her beautiful master can make anyone falls head over heels in love with her. Her long slightly curly silver-grey hair seems to be shining under the light of the moon. Her jade green eyes are full of intensity. Especially her red lips that can draw anyone's attention. Heneous look away as he gulps slightly, it seems he keeps staring at his master.

"Should I? Even though there is nothing wrong with what I call them?"- she said as she stands up properly. She fixes the hem of her ice blue satin dress.

"My lady that is—."- Heneous began to explain but the lady cut him off with a stare.

"My dear Henie... there is nothing wrong with how I call them. After all, they are nothing but 'victims of love'. "- she said as she walks closer to him and whispers it in his ear.

He did nothing but nod his head and follow her as she walks away.

—————————————————