The Trouble Maker Tony

When Tony is allowed to get out of bed he hops out of bed like a pro and Pepper notices that he is a little short for a boy his age and giggles out loud when she remembers how short Tony would look standing next to Steve or Thor. Tony hears her giggle and asks, "what's your problem?" " Oh nothing, and next time maybe you should consider asking nicer." she says in a 'mom voice'. At this Tony burst out laughing then stopped dead in his laughter and says, "yeah, right." Thrn he struts away in a way that only Tony Stark knows how. He then sees a computer in the room and runs over to it. He attempts several times to get up in the spinny chair and just when he's about to give up Pepper comes and lifts him up the rest of the way. Tony quickly recovers a and holds his chin proudly up in the air and says, "You know I don't need your help, I could of gotten up myself." "I know, I chose to help." replied Pepper, fighting against the urge to laugh at his little ego. Tony spins the chair around to face the computer and starts typing away, and without Pepper knowing, he successfully and easily hacked into their system. A short time later all the computers-except for Tony's-started doing strange things like turning off and on, restarting, going blurry, and in one case somehow the fan shut off and the computer caught on fire. After Tony decided he had enough of what he calls 'fun' he quickly logs off, making sure there was no trace of him ever being there, (online anyway) and hopped down off the stool and ran to a stool that had been placed there so he could get on and off the bed easily, and jumped on the bed and picked up a book. Pepper had noticed the commotion and sat down her book when Director Fury angrily entered. He yelled at Tony, " what did you do!?! You have been here for two days and you manage to take down my entire system!!" Tony sat there quietly giggling and then burst out laughing. When he got his laughing under control he looked up to see Fury and Pepper staring at him like he's a crazy person. He then says, "would you like me to fix it?" They don't reply so he takes it as a yes. He slides off the bed and then is faced with 'that chair' again. Without saying anything he turns around with his arms out reached to Pepper who picks him up and puts him on the chair again. He barely mumbles out a "thanks" before he turns around and turns on the computer. Fury is about to come over and log Tony on when Tony simply says without taking his off the screen, "I got dis." Then he hacks on once again and as he's doing something, Fury's walkie-talkie starts going all staticky and makes weird noises and then shuts off completely, Fury holds the now broken devise in his hands looking as shocked as ever when Tony starts to laugh so hard he nearly falls off the chair. Fury picks up Tony who starts screaming, "I AM ANTHONY EDWARD STARK!!!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME!!!!! IM CALLING MY DAD AND HAVING HIM HIRE AN ASSASSIN TO HUNT YOU DOWN!!!!!!!" Fury slams him in a sound proof cleared wall cell at the end of the hall and then he and Pepper go to meeting room. They both take their seats and discuss what Tony did. They start talking about keeping Tony at the newly renovated Stark Tower and now are deciding on who will get to watch him. The meeting ends with one sentence, "It's official, were calling in the Avengers."