A/n (sorry)

I just wanna say thanks for all the suggestions. I'm actually laughing really hard because science is the subject that fits all the dumbest characters, like ajhajajqka.

Anyways, here are the ones I like the most:

Kiri as a police officer (so he would study psychology and criminology) because he wants to protect people from his situation.

Shinsou is gonna be a therapist, because pretty much everyone wanted him to study psychology.

Bakugo is studying to be a correctional officer, I did a little research and basically that's a police officer that works in a prison. I think he'd have a lot of fun yelling at the criminals.

Denki will be studying to be an electrician, so he has to study physics and other boring science stuff.

Mina is gonna work in the cosmetics industry so she studies chemistry. She fell in love with this business since she created her own hand cream, which turned out to be too acidic to actually use.

Seeing as a couple people wanted Kirishima to study art, Sero will study graphic design and digital art. He was introduced to art by doing the thing where you put down tape and paint over it (you probably know what I mean).

Deku wants to be a private investigator because of his observational skills and his desperation to help people.

Todoroki will study cooking because that was suggested for Bakugo, but I think it would make more sense with Todoroki's canon quirk.

Sorry this isn't an update, I'll get on that asap.

Thanks for sticking at this long!