~•*(9)*•~

The Entrance Exams: 3rd Person POV

UA academy's entrance exams were held in a large, empty p.e building at the edge of the campus. The only exception to this was for the students who needed to do physical exams, for example Aoyama, who was applying to the drama course and had to give an audition.

While the constantly twinkling boy was elsewhere, probably singing "Stars" from Les Misèrables, the cold hall was quiet enough to hear the particles colliding against the walls of the place. The tension could've been shattered by the steady force of a sewing needle.

The room was split into sections correlating to the test the person was taking.

Somewhere in the masses of people, a spikey blonde-haired boy was visible. Other than the fact that he would occasionally give his test paper a death-glare, he was looking pretty smug. He hadn't been taught much basic psychology in his previous school, but luckily he'd worked his ass off in his own time so he understood most of the questions. Now the only thing he needed to worry about was keeping his cool, considering he was placed next to a certain broccoli-headed boy.

Across the hall, was the pink figure of Mina. She was clearly struggling but managing to keep her cool. She wasn't actually good at chemistry, her general system was trial and error, but apparently that's not how the industry works. Despite a headache coming on from the constant need to search her brain for information, she was still working incredibly hard. Mina knew that Kirishima wouldn't make new friends easily, and that he needed her to boost his social life. Also to find him a boyfriend, it'd been a while since she'd had a  cute ship to obsess over and Kiri needed the love. So that was her motivation.

Tick...tock

Tick...tock

Tick-

"Students please put your pens down immediately, close your exam papers and push them towards the front of the desk where we will collect them. Thank you for participating, and good luck."