🎉Special Extra Chapter🎉

"Oi, brat." Mitsuki growled at her eleven-year   son, who was slouched over his phone at the other side of the room. She waited for a response, but she only earnt  a low huff from the boy. "OI. BRAT," she screeched, louder this time.

Katsuki looked up from his phone, straight ahead, in silence for less than a second before suddenly snapping his head round at full velocity to face his mother. "THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, OLD HAG?" He screeched.

"KATSUKI! WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE I AM YOUR MOTHER!"

"JUST SPIT IT OUT! THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?"

"Come HERE." Katsuki grumpily stomped to the kitchen where his mother was. "I want to teach you how to be a good housewife-"

"THE FUCK? WHY?" He was greeted with a hard slap.

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN," Mitsuki sighed to herself, "I'm not stupid, Kid, I know your soulmate keeps getting hi- their ass handed to them, it's pretty obvious. Anyway, I want you to be able to take care of h- them, so shit like cooking and cleaning's gonna come in handy. You know some first aid already right?" The shorter blonde nodded. "Alright, to start, you're gonna help me with dinner. So first you're gonna need..."

A few hours later, Masaru came downstairs to find his wife and son dishing out their hard work. It would've been a lie to say that the kitchen didn't smell good. Katsuki put the bowls out on the table and the family said a quick 'itadakimasu' before digging in.

"Well brat," Mitsuki said as she cleared her plate, "your cooking's not that bad-"

"SHUT UP, OK? I DONT GIVE A SHIT!"

As her son stormed upstairs, Mitsuki rolled her eyes. She sighed but immediately started laughing as she watched her husband sweatdrop. One day he'll have someone like Masaru.

Hey! I just wanted to thank y'all for 1K reads even though I'm horribly late. The only other book I have that many views on is a legit shrek bible sooooo yeah....

If y'all want I can start an x reader one shot book, which you would be able to leave requests on. Tell me if that's something you'd want, 'K?

-an ugly bitch