2. New Home

"Where is it?"

"There! You see that box?", Yuju pointed her finger towards the box at the end of the hallway. Yerin then walk towards that direction with a plastic with cat food inside it.

"Eoh... It's a white cat~", Yerin smiled to her ears when she saw the cat. It realy look adorable, also lonely inside the box.

"See? Her eyes?" - Yuju

"Ah~ You're right! Her eyes looks cold. But still, cute~", Yerin then opened the cat food and poured it inside the box.

"Aigoo~ eat a lot sweetie~", Yerin said while squatting right next to the box, along with Yuju. They enjoyed watching the cat eating it deliciously.

"She must be hungry~", Yerin smiled. Yerin do like cats. But she just didn't dare to kept one. Maybe because there will be a lot of things to do later?

"I wonder what her name is", Yuju said.

"Koyangi-ya~ What is your name---"

"Excuse... me...", Yerin word was cutted when suddenly someone walk towards them with her head down. Yerin thought maybe that person saw Yerin talking to no one, then that person will ask Yerin if she's crazy or what.

"Are you the one who give SinB foods these few days?", the girl ask to Yerin. Yerin was confused with the question.

"N-Ne?"

"Ani... Everyday I came here to look at SinB whereabouts. But everytime I came here, there's already food inside this box", the girl explain.

"A-Ah... Ne~ Its me", Yerin answered.

Well there's no choice. Then should Yerin say that she got a friend named Yuju who is ghost and she's the one who gave the cat foods? Ofcourse she will not tell her that.

"Gomawoyo~", the younger girl smiled.

"Who is SinB?", Yerin ask the girl.

"That cat. Her name is SinB. She's my cat. But my parents got into a big fight all of sudden because of her and abandon her right here...", Umji head was down because the fact is she do like SinB. But her parents doesn't.

"Eonni? Can I call you eonni? Can I ask you a favor?", she ask.

"Ah ne, sure~" - Yerin

"Would you mind... to keet her?", the girl ask to Yerin full with hope, so that SinB will not live inside the box by the hallway again.

"Errrr..... I..... I....."

"KEEP IT! JUNG YERIN BEAUTIFUL AMAZING ANGEL HEART! KEEP IT! KEEP IT! KEEP IT!", Yuju said right next to Yerin, making Yerin annoyed qnd really want to punch the ghost right next to her. Glad that someone else was there or Yuju gonna be dead meat.

"A-Arasseo~"

"Yeay!! Thank you eonni!", the girl ran towards Yerin and hug her tightly in happiness. She's glas that someone could take care of SinB for her.

"You're welcome~", Yerin smiled and hug her back. Then they release the hug while smiling at each other.

"I'm Yerin. I work at that flower shop over there. You can find me there if you want~", Yerin said to her.

"I'm Umji. Thanks eonni and I will come when needed. Thank you again eonni. Finally SinB can have a normal life again", Umji smiled happily. Yuju who is right there also smiling to see Umji is happy.

.

.

.

...............................................

"Aigoo what a big box!", Yerin complain because she need to push her bike and lift the box at the same time.

"I already told you to let me lift that box!", Yuju said.

"Then! What will people say! What will the neighbour say? Aigoo think rationally Choi Yuju!", Yerin nagging at Yuju again.

"Well~ Looks like I cannot help at all~", Yuju smirk.

After walk 1km and finally the two entered the house gate, Yerin finally gave the box to Yuju since no one will see them right now.

As they enter the house, Yuju bring out SinB from the box to let her walk freely while Yerin lay his back on the sofa.

"Gosh... This morning I thought something good gonna happen. But then... something bad happen~", Yerin sigh.

SinB climb up the sofa and lying down right next to Yerin. Yerin just took a peek at her and continue to look elsewhere.

"Well... its not that bad tho. It's just a cat. What even can she do?", Yuju said and sit at a single person sofa right next to Yerin.

"I hope so...", Yerin said and finally closed her eyes to sleep. Maybe she was too tired today because of the 1km walk plus countless amount of customer she received today.

There's some plates she need to wash at the sink, but because she was tired, Yerin decide to sleep.

"Sleep well SinB-ya~" - Yerin

"Meow" - SinB

________________________

tbc