12. Home

Yerin bring SinB home, with her human form since there's nothing to hide anymore. Like what the doctor said, SinB need to use wheelchair and crutches at home.

When they arrived home, Yuju was waiting for Yerin at the living room alone, since Yerin didn't tell her how long she gonna go out earlier. In conclusion, Yerin go out from the shop at the noon, and came back home at night.

How shock Yuju when she saw Yerin pushing someone on a wheelchair. Also, that 'someone' was someone Yuju met once before.

"Oh! How come you came home with her eonni?", Yuju pointed her finger towards SinB. Yerin just smiled towards Yuju while pushing SinB inside the house.

"Did you know her Yuju-ya?", Yerin ask.

"Eoh! She's that ghost who has crush on you eonni! She is the one!"

PFFT!

SinB covered her mouth after sneering at Yuju funny explanation. Yerin also laughing slightly.

"Eoh~ You laugh at me??", Yuju gazing towards SinB while SinB just giving her cold smirk towards SinB.

Yuju still didn't know that Hwang Eunbi is SinB.

"Enough Yuju-ya~ SinB need to rest~", Yerin said.

"But I didn't found SinB anywhere eonni! Where did that naughty cat go....", Yuju explain, again making SinB smirking towards her.

"No need to. She's already right infront of you tho~", Yerin giggled while Yuju trying to process every baits from Yerin's words.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Her....??", Yuju look at SinB.

"Hmm~ her!", Yerin nod her head.

"What the heck are you talking right now Jung Yerin? I don't understand at all", Yuju scratching her head. SinB facepalm herself at how slow Yuju to catch up things.

"What I'm trying to tell you.... is that Hwang Eunbi is SinB and she's not a ghost", Yerin explain but Yuju still looking at Yerin and SinB cmin confusion.

"N-Ne....??"

"What Yerin eonni trying to say is that..... I'm the cat that you fed up inside the box at the street 2 weeks before and totally ignore you when Yerin eonni found me"

"I AM THAT NAUGHTY CAT"

"I... AM... SINB~", SinB explained herself to Yujun making the ghost eyes widen, looking to Yerin and SinB.

"N-NE??! SHE IS SINB??"

"A... HUMAN??!!!"

"You don't need to be that shock tho Choi Yuna~", Yerin just shake her head, admitting that this one friend of her was just a bit weird as always.

"HOW CAN YOU SEE ME THEN??"

"Cuz cats can see ghost", SinB answered.

"ANI. SHE'S.... SHE'S A HUMAN EONNI! HOW COME U R NOT SHOCK AT ALL!"

"Cuz I know it for a long time already! Gosh... keep it down okay. SinB and I need to rest! We had a long tiring day today. Let's not open the shop tomorrow~", Yerin said while pushing SinB again, walking towards her bedroom.

"But eonni---"

"GOODNIGHT CHOI YUNA~!", Yerin entered her room and closed the door, leaving Yuju dumbfounded alone at the centre of the living room.