6. Dream

Yerin enter her house and immediately looking for SinB. She called her for a few times but SinB didn't even answer or appear.

"SinB? SinB-ya~? Where are you?"

Yuju help Yerin to find SinB. Later she find the white cat was inside Yerin's bedroom.

"Eonni! She's right here", Yuju called Yerin while pointing her finger towards the sleeping SinB. Yerin rushed towards her room to find SinB was sleeping soundly under her bed.

"Cute~", Yerin smiled.

"Huwarghh I want to go to bed first eonni. Good Night~", Yuju said after yawning and leave the bedroom right away. Yerin just grin while laughing slightly.

"Geez... that ghost. It'snot like she work her ass out at the shop", Yerin said. Then she peeking at sleeping SinB again, sitting right infront of her own bed while staring at the white cat's beauty.

"SinB-ya, did you play a lot today? That's why you were tired?", Yerin said. Somehow her words making the cat flinch a bit, startling Yerin for waking the cat up.

"Omo SinB, you are awake? I'm sorry to disturb your time...", Yerin scratch her neck.

"She's home~"

"Meow..." - SinB

Yerin pick up SinB and put the cat on her bed. Then Yerin laying down on her own bed while stroking the cat gently with love.

"Goodnight SinB~", Yerin said to the cat with her sweet voice. SinB meowed once and try to close her eyes again. Yerin also start to close her eyes and try to drove herself to sleep, while still stroking the white cat with care.

"Goodnight Yerin eonni..."

.

.

.

..........................

Yerin opened her eyes from her deep sleep. The sun already rises up high outside. The first thing she saw at that morning the moment after she wake up was SinB who looking at her on the floor.

"Oh... you are awake?", Yerin ask with her sleepy voice. She yawned and stretched her arms to the left and right. Then she walk towards the living room to find Yuju who's currently cooking breakfast for the two.

"Morning Choi Yuju~", Yerin greet the younger ghost.

"Morning eonni. Sorry this wasn't the best breakfast but at least I did make something for you", Yuju said while still focusing on her cooking.

"It's okay~ Gomawo~", Yerin said as she walk towards SinB's food bowl. Then she poured some food for her lovely cat. SinB walk towards her and enjoyed eating her breakfast while Yerin was sitting on the couch, waiting for the breakfast to be done.

"Yuju-yah"

"Wae eonni?", Yuju ask while she start to plate their breakfast.

"I have a strange dream last night..."

"What kind of dream?"

"Hmmm... There... this human. She sleep right next to me...", Yerin said to Yuju, making SinB who currently enjoyed her food chuckled and startled.

"What do you mean?", Yuju ask. Then Yerin walk towards the dining table and continue to tell Yuju about her dream last night.

"Last night I dreamt about a girl sleeping right next to me", Yerin staring blankly at her food. Yuju was startled that the fact Yerin dreamt about girl, so she start to tease her a bit.

"Is she... beautiful?", Yuju grin.

"Eoh" - Yerin

"Ne?" - Yuju

"She's beautiful. Her face was just... amazing...", Yerin said emotionalessly.

"Wow...so honest of you Jung Yerin~", Yuju laughed. At the same time, SinB almost choke herself so she drink some water to ease herself.

"WAIT... DID I ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED INTO A HUMAN LAST NIGHT??"

"But it just a dream~and I don't think that beautiful girl was really exist, right?", Yerin just stirring her food while looking at it.

"Molla. She might just happen to be around you all this time", Yuju said and then feeding herself with a big bite of toast.

"Remember eonni someone had crush on you already. Don't mind the girl inside the dream~"

"Hmm....."

"Eat your food eonni. Stop playing with it", Yuju was right because Yerin didn't take a single bite yet.

"What are you thinking actually eonni?"

"Molla"

"Did you have any problems?"

"Ani"

"Then what?"

"Molla"

"Gosh this is frustrating...", Yuju sigh and continue to eat the food, while Yerin still deep in her own thought.

.

.

.

.........................

Yerin POV

After eating her breakfast, I headed towards my bedroom and laying my back on the bed again. SinB followed me inside then she lying on the floor. Then I staring at the ceiling blankly while still thinking about my dream.

Why did the dream keep sticking inside my mind?

Why I suddenly having my hopes up?

Why I suddenly fluttered everytime I remember about it?

But also, why I feel so sad that the fact it was just a damn dream?

Also there's actually something that I haven't tell Yuju yet about the dream.

Actually...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I touched her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I touched the girl inside my dream.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

and it feels so real.

_____________________

tbc