11. About SinB

Yerin was at the ward, waiting patiently for SinB after she done withher surgery. The doctor said that SinB head gonna be fine and didn't  effect anything to her brain, but her leg fractured pretty bad and she need to use wheelchair for couple of months.

"When will she wake up? It's been 1 hours already...", Yerin sigh and then scrolling her phone again.

Soon, SinB slowly opened her eyes and looking towards Yerin who was just by her side.

"Eonni......", SinB called Yerin's name, bringing the older girl's attention.

"Eoh! You wake up already? Is it hurt?", Yerin ask after putting down her phone, bringing her full attention towards SinB.

"How did... you know? ", SinB ask, only to make Yerin smiling slightly towards her.

"Aren't you... shocked? or scared?", SinB continued.

"I know it few days ago~", Yerin showing SinB her precious eyesmile.

"When?"

"I dreamt about this certain girl for 3 time this 2 weeks, and at that 3rd time, I finally knew it was you... SinB-yah~", Yerin said.

"You mean... the one that you told to Yuju?", SinB asked and Yerin nod as her answer.

"That third time, I was fully awake and also aware after watching there's someone sleeping right next to me~ Then I know it's you", Yerin said.

"Also... at the hospital. You came, right? I didn't fully asleep that time. Also the doctor said to me my friend have visited me. But I know for sure that was you. Right?", Yerin ask, smiling towards SinB.

"N-Ne.... so you know it....", SinB sigh while putting her head down.

"Gwenchana~ Even if you're a human, I still gonna take care of you", Yerin said.

"Really?"

"Eoh! But... can I ask you a question SinB-ya?", Yerin ask.

"Sure"

"Are you a human or a cat? How can you be a cat or a human? If you are a human, what is your name? Also did you have family?"

"Pfft...", SinB giggled a bit hearing Yerin's question.

"Didn't you said just now to ask me a question. Well... that's a lot tho~", SinB smirk.

"Mian~", Yerin scratching her neck out of embarrassment.

.......................................

SinB POV

My name is Hwang Eunbi.

And yes. I am a human.

At first.

But one day, on a peaceful night 3 years ago, something terrible happened to my family. My whole family was murdered. My mom, dad, and brother all died. The one left was only me and my sister, Seyoung. We were survived.

The night all of that happen, I was sleeping. Meanwhile Seyoung eonni wasn't at home that time. She had work overseas.

All I know is that, when I woke up, I am not a human anymore, except a white cat, looking emptily at my house that was full of blood that time.

I was shocked, cuz I'm not a human. Also I saw dead bodies inside the house. That makes me double panicked, making me fainted unconscious inside the house.

I woke up for the second time, I'm already at a pet shop. Maybe someone send me here because they think I'm a lost cat. What should I do? How about my family? Are they even in peace? Did Seyoung eonni came home? And why I suddenly became a cat?

My mind was messy. I'm in distress. I was all alone at the pet shop for one year until a girl named Umji bought me there.

I once travelled to my house, located about 30km from Umji's. It's so far until I remembered I became unconscious back and go. But when I arrived at my house, the house was already on sale.

I've tried to look for Seyoung eonni. But I can't found her.

Since the, I've never seen my family again.

........................................

Author POV

"That's all I could tell you eonni... for now...", SinB slightly smiling towards Yerin who currently looking at her face pitifully.

Then all of sudden, Yerin gave SinB a hug. Stroking the younger girl head gently, just making SinB couldn't hold her sadness longer and a drop of tear coming down from her cheek.

"You have gone through a lot SinB-ya~", Yerin tried to comfort SinB.

"Until now I still couldn't believe what just happen to me... to my family...."

"I miss them....", SinB hugged Yerin back, tightly while digging her face on Yerin's shoulder.

"Gwaenchana~ You can cry on my shoulder all you want. You can stay together with me as long as you want. Since I lived alone all these years~", Yerin break the hug while looking at the younger girl.

"I don't know how can I became a cat that night....", SinB putting her head down.

"Maybe... that's how god want to save you that day?"

"I don't know....."

"But look. You are a human right now?", Yerin smiled, holding both SinB's shoulder.

"It's only happened with you eonni...", SinB said, making Yerin lifting one of her eyebrows in confusion.

"When I lived with Umji, I can't change to human. But I don't know why when I'm with you, I can change on my own will", SinB explained.

"Then just live with me. Together is better right?", Yerin smiled.

"Eonni....."

"Hmm?"

"I want to find Seyoung eonni...."

"Sure, I'm gonna help you to find your sister~"

"Also.... eonni...."

"Hmmm~?"

"I think........."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I think I like you.... Yerin eonni....", SinB lifting her head up, looking at Yerin who is eyes widen right now.

"I want you to stay with you for a long time eonni...."

_______________________

tbc