15. Shy

SinB do love Yerin.

Yerin do love SinB.

"Ekhemmm!"

Someone voice make both of their eyes widen, also pushing each other slightlyn turning their head to the source of the voice.

"Y-Yu... Yuju-ya....", Yerin stuttering.

Yuju finally came home.

"Who is that woman who just drive away from this house?", Yuju pointed her finger to the main door direction.

"T-That's... SinB's older sister...", Yerin answered.

"Mwoya... I just walk through the walls and I saw-"

"It's not like what you think it would be Yuju-ya!", Yerin said in panick while SinB just showing off her cold face.

"Then what?", Yuju ask.

"Well... that's a normal thing to do for people who fall in love. Wae?", SinB asking back to Yuju like nothing happened between her and Yerin just now. Yerin could just widen her eyes while looking at SinB.

"Ne??" - Yuju

"Who love who?", Yuju ask again.

"Ofcourse I love Yerin eonni and-"

"Yerin eonni is my girlfriend anyway", Yuju finished her words while looking at SinB with her puppy face. SinB was totally startled with Yuju words just now so she just keep staring at the ghost.

"M-Mwo??" - SinB

"Yerin eonni. She's my girlfriend. Don't you know?", Yuju ask SinB again. For a moment, SinB turn her head to Yerin but Yerin keep shaking her head, denying what SinB heard from Yuju.

"Liar!", SinB shouting towards Yuju. Now the ghost and the cat gonna have an eye gazing fight.

Yerin just stand up from her seat, leaving the two of them and walk towards her bedroom, locking the door from the inside.

"Mwoya...", Yuju just looking at Yerin's bedroom direction.

"Excuse me Yuju eonni we didn't finish with your explanation yet", SinB staring at Yuju. Her eyes ij fire while Yuju just reply her gaze with a smirk.

"Alright alright~ we just girl friend. GIRL-HUMAN-GHOST-FRIEND. Understand? Gosh... just that words already make you jealous like you gonna kill me later", Yuju giggled later sticking her tongue out to SinB.

"AISHH THIS GHOST-CRAZY-WOMAN I'LL MAKE SIRE I'M GONNA KILL YOU LATER!"

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN~"

.

.

.

......................................

Yerin was lying on her bed while trying to catch her breath again. The scene where she and SinB kissing just now keep repeating inside her head.

"Aish... Jung Yerin! Calm down...."

Yerin tried to drove herself to sleep but she can't at all. Her heart was beating like crazy and her mind was floating nowhere.

Click!

The sound of the door has been unlocked.

Yerin opened her eyes and take a look at the door and saw Yuju was standing right there, holding the doorknob.

"Yaaaaa.... What are you doing!"

"SinB ask me to open this. She said she want to sleep since it's already night", Yuju said. For a moment Yerin forgot that SinB usually sleep together with her.

"A-Ah.... geurae....", Yerin answered. Later, Yuju came out from the room and SinB who is on jer wheelchair came in. She look so struggling with her wheelchair.

"Aigoo Jung Yerin... How can you forget that she couldn't walk?"

Feeling guilty, Yerin stand up and walk towards SinB to help her pushing the wheelchair until she finally arrived at the bed. Yerin also helped SinB to get up and lying the younger girl on the bed, gently as she could.

"Gomawo eonni~", SinB smiled.

Yerin quietly put herself on the bed, right next to SinB without any voice. SinB just grinning in joy, knowing that Yerin acting like this because of what happen just now.

"Eonni..."

"Hmmm", Yerin react while still closing her eyes tight.

"So you are my girlfriend now, right?", SinB ask, making Yerin startled but she tried to ignore it.

"I can see it... from your expression and aura. You like me... aren't you?", SinB ask using a lil bit of her seducing tone. But still, Yerin keep her eyes shut.

"If you're not going to answer it... then I'm gonna make the same thing to you like what we did just now~", SinB grin. She ready to make her face come closer to Yerin's.

"One....", Yerin still not answering.

"Two.....", SinB face was just inches from Yerin's ear. Yerin can feel SinB's breath clearly on her ear, signing that SinB was too near with her.

"Th--"

SinB word was stopped when Yerin turned her head to the right, giving a sudden 2 second peck on SinB's lips. Now SinB just frozen in place while Yerin trying hard to hide her embarrassment, closing her eyes again.

"Mwoya.... What was that just now....", SinB eyes widen in desbelief.

"T-That's my answer babo-ya... Now... L-Let me sleep!", Yerin answered. SinB grin happily but coming more closer towards Yerin.

SinB opened her arms wide and hugged Yerin akk of sudden. But Yerin still pretend like nothing had happen even her heart say different.

"Eonni you should learn how to control your heartbeat", SinB laughing slightly.

"Eonni... look at me", SinB requested. But Yerin still didn't react.

"Please..."

Finally Yerin slowly opened her beautiful eyes, turning her head slowly facing SinB who just beside her, who smiling like she's the happiest person in the whole world.

"Like it?", Yerin said sternly. SinB nodding her head happily with her smile.

"You better just sleep without doing anything crazy. If I found you doing something starnge to me, I'm gonna break your legs right away", Yerin said after turning her body around, facing SinB. Now their sleeping position is facing each other.

"Arasseo~ Jaljayo eonni"

"Hmm... Jalja~"

_____________________

tbc