13. Found Seyoung

SinB woke up in the morning, but then she couldn't find Yerin by her side. She rubbed her sleepy eyes with on of her hand and looking around the room.

SinB tried to get herself off from the bed, but the pain was conqueringher body, only making her flinched and wincing in pain.

"Arkh........"

But at the end, SinB manage to sit at the side of the bed. Moments later, Yerin came inside the bedroom with a tray of foodon her hand. Yerin rushed towards SinB who currently frowning, enduring her pain.

"Yaaa! Why did you sit up by yourself? You can call me tho", Yerin said while kneeling right infront of SinB, after putting the tray on the bed.

"Eonni, what are you doing?"

"Looking at your leg. Is it... hurt?", Yerin ask with her concern face, looking at SinB.

"E-Eoh... But it's gonna be fine. Where's Yuju eonni?", SinB turn her head to avoid eye contact with Yerin. She's afraid if Yerin will see how embarrassed she is right now after Yerin kneeled right infront of her.

"Let's  just focus more on you. Yuju is going out with her ghost-friend, Sowon", Yerin said and finally standing up, holding SinB in her arms (almost like hugging) and helping her to sit on the wheelchair.

Then Yerin pushed the wheelchair towards the dining table. SinB need to have her breakfast and Yerin already cook enough for it.

"Eat up~", Yerin smiled while handing SinB the chopstick and the spoon. SinB was startled for a moment but she took the utensils and start to eat a lil bit.

Both of them eating their breakfast silently. Yerin didn't aware that SinB keep looking at her since they start eating. SinB was wondering about something inside her mind.

"Eonni...."

"Hmmm~?"

"I know I might sound... a bit rude. But I want to know... how did your parents.... die?", SinB ask while looking at Yerin with her curious face.

"Gwaenchana~", Yerin smiled.

"5 years ago on their way from Seoul to Ansan, an accident occured and both of them didn't survive", Yerin explained calmly. SinB lifting her head up, looking at Yerin in guilty.

"Then... where are you at that time?", SinB ask.

"I was at my college", Yerin answered.

"Now let me ask about you SinB-yah~", Yerin smiled again.

"You said you are a normal human 3 years ago. That means you have phone?", Yerin ask. Because never once Yerin saw any stranger phone inside her house.

"I supposed to have, once...", SinB grin.

"But since I disappeared, I supposed that the phone was submitted as evidence to the police when the incident happened? So... you can say I have no phone anymore", SinB answered.

"Did you have any Seyoung eonni picture?", Yerin ask also making SinB eyes widen. How can't she think about that before!

"Eonni! Can you give me your phone?"

"For what?", Yerin ask but still giving her phone to SinB anyway.

SinB opened the Instagram apps inside Yerin's phone, then trying to findher own instagram account at the search engine.

"EOH! HERE IS my--- andwae....", SinB expression sadden when she saw that her account is a private account. She couldn't show Yerin what her older sister look like.

"Wae?", Yerin ask.

"My instagram acc... it's private...."

"Couldn't you just log in to your account?"

"I can't... cuz I don't remember the password anymore...", SinB facepalm herself then slowly putting Yerin's phone down. Yerin just looking at how bad SinB in her despair. She must be missing her sister a lot, Yerin thought.

"Then.... didn't you remember her phone number?"

"She change her number"

"Her SNS?", Yerin gave another idea and SinB was full of hope again. SinB tried to find her older sister Instagram account and luckily the account is a public acc.

@seyoung_10

"I FOUND IT!", SinB shouted in excitement.

"You... found it?"

SinB scrolled her phone and finally found a picture of her older sister. Then she showed it to Yerin.

"This is she! Lee Seyoung!"

"Eoh! I think I have seen her before

"Eoh! I think I have seen her before....", Yerin said.

"W-Where...?"

"At my college?"

Without further ado, SinB hurriedly tap the video call button and handed the phone to Yerin just in a flash. Yerin was confuse with SinB action right now.

"Yaa! What are you up to??", Yerin ask SinB in panick.

"J-Just... ask her to meet you. I wasn't... ready yet to look at her face...", SinB said while scratching her neck. Yerin just sigh lightly and prepared herself if Seyoung will answer the video call.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello?"

"A-Annyeonghaseyo... Lee Seyoung... sunbaenim..."

______________________

tbc