Author's Goodbye(And Summary)

Hello everyone!

So, here's what's going on.

I'll be honest with all of you, I can't finish this story. It's not because of everything that is happening in the world, I just don't have the motivation to get this story done when I'm working on other stories outside of Wattpad(since I'm not that comfortable sharing them yet) and doing my own thing.

I've started to realize the amount of unwanted stress or anxiety that started to build up when making this story(I have no idea why, to be honest. It's just there and it's not good for my health).

So, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to stop completely with this book, but below is the plot and my thought process if anyone is curious about what exactly happened with Angela.

If you don't want to find out, that's alright. I just want to say thank you to everyone that read this book and gave continuous support and kind comments, and I'm sorry if you got really interested in this book and are disappointed with it, but I'm trying to turn over a new leaf in life and build myself up.

Again, thank you so so so so much for being understanding.

------

Basically, as some of you can tell from the last chapter I wrote, Angela was injured with head trauma and when she woke up, the doctors found out that she spoke with a stutter and Chase was thrown in jail for a few years until his parents bailed him out(legally) and he was free, but he moved to where Angela now lived.

Of course, Angela has gone through a lot of therapy to lessen the amount of physical and emotional trauma that has happened to her and moved to get away from the town.

But she started to feel insecure about her voice and tries to hide it. until she meets Caleb: a cute, optimistic boy that has lived with hearing aids all his life but doesn't care at all about what people think about it and lives life to the fullest.

To her, it's admirable and she slowly starts to speak more even with her stutter, until obviously Chase comes and she is scared of what he's going to do to her if she was ever caught alone with him.

Of course, Caleb and her friend, Lily, notice something is wrong, but Caleb is the only one to truly take care of the problem.

Here's the plot twist guys: Chase is Caleb's cousin(I know, surprising)

So, basically Caleb gets Chase to leave the town after talking to his parents about all that was going on and when through some legal stuff(that I know nothing about to be completely honest) to get a restraining order on his cousin for Angela.

Of course, Caleb tells Angela and she becomes cautious around him since she didn't want a repeat of before, but she slowly starts to realize after a few dates with him that she took Lily with her for(which he completely understood) and then more when she finally got more comfortable around him, they become girlfriend and boyfriend and live happily ever after.

And that's it!

Again, thank all of you so so so so much.

-M.V.P