Welcome Back

"I have to go back home..."
Army holds his motionless expression then stands and starts to walk into his room. Aloha is still in shock at this news but he gets up quickly and rushes after his boyfriend who is making a terrible mistake.
"Army wait!"
Aloha reaches out and grabs Army's wrist but the two already make it into the bedroom. Army turns his head back and pulls his arm away from Aloha, then steps away from him still holding his expression.

"Don't do this! Don't you remember what happened Last time!" Aloha was on the verge of tears fearing  Army will go back to his so called 'home'
"I Have to go back..."
Army walks to his closet and opens the door to it but Aloha leans against it which made it shut with a long Bang*
"Aloha please move..."
Army said calmly but deep down he was getting real fed up with the way Alohas acting.
"No! Not until you tell me Why your going back! It's not even a good Time to do so! Your having emotional problems at the moment and you want to go Back to the place where they started!...don't do this..."

Aloha has tears forming in the corner of his eyes which Army spots. He panics at the sight, he doesn't wish to upset his boyfriend so he'll tell him why.
"...I'm going back because my mother...she's on her death bed..."
Army frowns and shows pain in his face, Aloha leans away from the door so he can hug his boyfriend.
"Army I'm sorry. How long..."
"The maid of the house told me she's been sick for two weeks and everyday it's been getting worse, she told me that she's not going to last another week... so as her only son my mother wishes to see me one last time before..."
Army forms heavy tears in his eyes and they fall down his cheeks.

Aloha wipes them away with his thumb and gives him a gentle kiss on his lips.
"Okay I understand...when do you leave?"
"As soon as possible I want to make sure she's getting enough care!"
Army opens his closet to pull out some clothes.
"What! Wait like you mean now!"
"That's what I meant by soon as possible"
Aloha stops him from packing and makes Army look at him
"Okay no. Look I know you want to see her as soon as possible but Army your home is Really far from here and you'll arrive there late at night..just please wait until tomorrow.. morning. And also your not heading back home alone I'm coming along!"
Aloha show a stern and serious look to make sure Army gets it through his head.

"Aloha..."
Army looks like he's having a conflict in his mind, but he gives up early because he knows how stubborn his boyfriend can be.
"Alright fine...we'll leave tomorrow, together. But we'll leave early in the morning!"
Army walks out of his bed room still in his nights clothes. Aloha hums~ in victorious, and follows Army to the kitchen.

The two squids are making breakfast together. Aloha sits on the counter top humming a song and slicing up fruits, while Army pores the oats in the hot water.
"Army?"
Aloha stops his humming to ask Army something important.
"Yes?"
"...look since we're heading back together, how about you bring a few friends so it would be less stressful."
Army looks toward Aloha confusingly on why he would even bring something like that up.
"No. Aloha I'll bring my team but not others! I don't want Them to know that part of me!" Army looks at the bowl sternly.

"Army. Just a few like the rest of the S4 and a few others. Your shouldn't let the stress eat you.."
"What are you a spiritual Guide!? Aloha No!"
"...please..."
Aloha chokes out. He really still hates the idea of Army going back to the place where he was abused and yelled at as a kid and other things Aloha doesn't know about yet. Army hears his voice and just doesn't fight.
"Alright...just don't invite too many..."
Army looks at the ground, Aloha shows a small smile then jumps down from the counter to hug his boyfriend.

"Together. Okay.." Aloha kisses down on Army's shoulder.
"Together"
Army holds Alohas hand

After breakfast the two split up to tell their friends. Army went to tell his team and Aloha went to ask Mask and Skull.
In the square Aloha can see who he's looking for and a few others he knows.
"Hey guys!"
Aloha walks up to the group of squids.
"What's up..."
Skull looks at Aloha while Mask plays on his phone.
"I want to ask if you two would like to come along on a...trip? Army has to go back home and well I don't think it's a good idea for him to go alone so I suggested that we take a few people along that we know." Skull and Mask perk up at the mention of Army. The two still remember what Aloha told them yesterday.
"Sure...for how long?" Skull asks
"I'm not sure? But just bring like three pairs of clothes because we don't want to be their for long"
"What time do we leave...."
Mask asks but his attention is still on his phone.

"Tomorrow. We'll leave at 7: or 8: so just be at Army's place before those times."
The two nod then team blues walks over.
"Hi!~"
Bobbles and Goggles harmonize
"Hey! I want to ask you guys something. If your not busy with anything, you think you could come along with me and the S4 for a family visit..." Aloha doesn't really know what to say when he asks.
"Sorry Aloha, Bobble and I are taking a girls trip."
Headphones says
"I can't I'm still a bit sore from my accident" Specs tells 

"That's fine. What about you Goggles?"
Aloha looks at Goggles. The blue squid was about to speak but then he spots Rider and Gloves then goes in flight mode and runs over to pants the yellow-Green squid.
"Hey Rider!~"
*WHAM*
"Glad it wasn't me this time"
Gloves smirks, Rider just lets out a low growl.
"Okay so what about it Goggles?"
Aloha asks again.
"Sure, okay!" He smiles."What's going on?" The two green squids ask. "Oh yeah want to tag along. Recap the S4, Army's team and now Goggles are going to take a visit up to Army's house. Want to come."
The two glance at each other and wonder why for the invite.

"Sure. But why invite us?" Rider asks.
"... it will just help out Army.." Aloha nervously rubs his head "How-"
"No More Questions!" The two nod and Aloha tells them they'll leave in the morning.
Aloha then starts to walk away but then spots Emperor walking out of the tower without his team.
"Emperor!" Aloha runs over to the sun yellow squid. He stops and looks at Aloha. "Yeah?"
"You don't have to but. Would you want to join me and Army to visit his family, it will help him out a lot, you two have talked a lot and battled with each other so you guys seem close..."
Aloha looks at Emperor. It's true Army and him have gotten on better terms after the Rank and Turf cups so Emperor isn't just a random invite.

"Of course. What's wrong with Army?"
Aloha doesn't tell him why like all the others, but he does tell him the time and place to meet tomorrow, then Aloha finishes and heads off.

{this is a terrible idea..but Army should say goodbye to his mother even if she isn't any better than his Father.}

_Tomorrow_

"Team Orange and I will be in this car, Mask Skull and Gloves in this one, Rider Goggles and Emperor will be in that one."
Aloha speaks while putting a bag in the trunk.
"What Emperor is coming!" Gloves starts to blush a light green
"That's right!"
Emperor calls out walking to the car and putting a bag in.
"Alright now that every is here let's get a move on before it's late." Army speak loud enough for all to hear and gets in the drivers set so the rest can follow his car.

_8:46pm_

Goggles sleeps peacefully on window while Rider drives and Emperor is looking out the window.
So enough everyone can spot a large house in a open field with tall trees all around it.
"Holly Shit!"
Gloves speaks up when he sees the house,
Mask looks up from his phone and even his eyes go wide, Skull was tired so not much of a reaction.
The three orange squids in the back shows a disgust look at the home. Army clenches down on the steering wheel and starts to feel a heavy weight in his chest, Aloha reaches over and takes his hand so he can hold it.
"Only for two days"
Aloha tells him. Army nods and pulls up to the house along with the others who are driving.
"We're here..."