Ceremony

Army is down in the living room waiting for the others to show up.
While he waits he just thinks about the idea Satin may have, even if he says he's helping him out that doesn't mean Army trusts him. At least not fully at the moment. The orange squid is to caught up in his own thoughts to notice that his team showed up. They had to wave a hand in his face to get his attention.
"You alright Army..you looked like you were thinking about something"
Forge worriedly asked her captain
"Sorry. Just thinking about all this."
Army looks away, he shouldn't tell people because even if Satin is clever and cunning there is a possible chance he may not pull it off, so Army went with a lie.

"..yeah..it is a lot to deal with, the rest should be arriving soon, then we'll be able to leave"
Army nods but then notices how his teammates look
"You guys look great!"
Army smiles. His teammates turn their attention to him because that was out of the blue but they smile back and blush at their commanders comment.
"Thank you!!!"
The three speak together and give a little bow to Army.
"Aruhh...why do I have to wear this...."
the four orange squids turn and see Mask, Skull, and Rider arrive.
"Because they said we have to wear this..."
Skull sighs out pulling on his long sleeves, Rider just shows a disappointed expression and walks with his arms crossed.

Army and the three orange squids approach the three inklings.
"Glad you guys showed up"
Army sighs with relief that exits his mouth
"Yeah well even if it's not the real thing we still should be here..." Skull tells Army as he still tugs on his sleeves.
"The rest should be here so-"
Rider didn't finish his sentence because the blue idiot pulls his pants down.
"Heya Rider!!"
Goggles takes a step back for Rider to pull his pants back up.
"So...How do I look!"
Goggles smiles asks of Riders opinion on how he's dressed. Rider looks at the blue inkling and blushes lightly.
"You.....you look fine..."
Rider chokes out, diverting his eyes away from Goggles cute smile and face.

The others chuckle lightly at this situation because they can clearly see Rider blushing.
"HELLO Everyone!~"
Aloha steps into the room with his hands in the air to show off how his looks in his tux, Emperor and Gloves follow behind.
"I had trouble with my tie!~"
Aloha smiles wide with a pink color lightly dusted across his cheeks
"He's already had a few drinks..."
Gloves nervously speaks, the rest turn toward him and wonder with surprises looks on their faces.
"You drank!!"
Rider walks over to Aloha
"Yeah, Yeah but not that much..."
Aloha looks around the room
"Where the hell am I?"
Army is now building up with anxiety, but he slowly pushes it down and walks over to Aloha.
"Let's get you some water or something.."
Army takes hold of Aloha hand and the two walk off.

The orange inkling sets Aloha down in a chair, then walks over to the sink to fill up a glass.
"Drink..."
Army pushes the cup too Aloha, he takes it and sips it lightly.
"...it's good.."
Aloha nods and smiles happily, Army sits down beside him and rests as he places his hand on his face. Army eyes Aloha and can see that He looks really good in a tux.
"...you look nice..."
Army blushes and turns away so Aloha can't see, but the pink inkling can and smiles.
"Thanks~ you look sexy too!"
Army jolts his head over to look at Aloha and blushes at what he said.
"I didn't Say...mmm..."
Army mumbles the last part and places his face in his hands

"Are you ready now?"
Army asks after a while of silence, Aloha nods then the two get up and leave, they now enter the living room where Army's mother is at talking to the rest.
"I can't wear anything else...."
Mask speaks
"Then you can't go"
Army's mother says, Mask just shrugs and begins to walk away.
"..haha! Bitch...."
Mask smiles under his gas mask, he told that to Rider who was complaining earlier about wearing a tux, and now Mask has a free card to get out.
But Skull stops him by placing a hand on his shoulder and tugging him back to his spot.
"Could he wear anything else..."
Skull points to Masks face

Army's mother looks at Mask and thinks for a while then nods.
"Yeah..I think we may have something around that will fit for his appearance"
She calls over a maid and tells her to fetch a black mask that was in her fabric room, the maid nods and leaves.
"Hopefully it will suit you better than..that!"
Army's mother does a hand motion at Masks gas mask.
{excuse you Bitch....}

The maid arrives and gives Mask his new one.
"Ehh...."
he sighs but puts it on willingly
"Should we head out Mother"
Army steps in on the conversation, she nods and leaves the room.
"..wait where are we going?"
Emperor asks
"The ceremony isn't going to be held here."
The inklings look upon each other in confusion
"Where then?"
Rider asks.

"OH WOW!"
Goggles looks outside his window to see the beach and a nice house on a green flat land.
"Your having you wedding on a beach..."
Gloves looks around in Aw as well as Emperor and Goggles.
"Hurry up Army! We Don't want to fall behind schedule!"
Navy springs up and grabs Army arm and pulls him away from the group once they parked the cars.
The rest keep walking at their normal pace and sees them go off.
"You know if I didn't dislike her, I'd say she'd be perfect for Army..."
Emperor speaks up
"NO!!!"
They all say together, knowing that's a Horrible image and walks into the open area.

The ceremony went along smoothly, Army and Navy went over their vows and other junk that I forgot what goes on in a wedding. Finally they reach the end of the night, well it's actually 6:43pm but thats well enough.
"And then the two of you will take part in your first dance as husband and Wife"
Army's father speaks to the two inklings
"Army! How about you play a piece!"
Navy turns to her fiancé and smiles with joy. Army is taken back by her request, he hasn't played in for a Long time.
"Navy..I haven't played in years.."
"Please! It'll be a gift!"
Army doesn't want to decline any further or he'll upset more than her.
"Alright my dear..."

Army mostly spoke in a sarcastic way but pulls it off as a lovely kind of way. He walks over to a piano that is in the corner of the room and sits in front of it.
"He can play?"
Rider and Gloves say, Aloha just nods remember this one time Army played for him when they went on a date together.

The orange inkling sighs out slowly then presses his fingers on the keys. Aloha smile fondly at the sight of Army playing, when he heard him that one time he saw a light grow in Army, it looks like it brings him joy.

The song then ends and Army stands up and rubs his fingers.
"Hon! You were fantastic!"
Navy jumps into Army arms and hugs him. And..now Alohas sights was ruined, he turns around to let his face fall onto Riders shoulder because he was the only one near. Rider understood so he let him stay there.
"Great! Just as perfect as I remember. Anyways, everyone should head to bed it's getting late, there are rooms upstairs, but you'll be bunking with someone."
Army's mother speaks, the inklings just nod and buddy up with someone and head up stairs.
"Night Army"
His teammates say and walking into their rooms, he does the same and drifts off into his sleep.

-Random if you want to see what Army played or what the others wore..