Satan

"Found You!"
Rider yells running up behind Skull, and grabs him on his shoulder so he can stay in place. Skull is confused on why Rider is so upset with him.
"You found him Great!"
Gloves came jogging up with a drink in his hand
"You weren't Even Looking Were You!"
Rider raises his voice towards the neon green inkling, he just smiles and sips his drink.
"We have another issues"
Emperor walks toward them with the rest following behind. All three inklings look at him confused, until Rider can see that Goggles isn't with them.
"Where is Goggles...?"
Emperor frowns looking at Rider, he understood, they now lost Goggles

"HEYYY!!!"
All of a sudden they hear the lost inklings voice from above them. They all look in the direction where they heard the voice. There was Goggles standing on the balcony carelessly looking down at them.
"Goggles Get Down NOW!"
Rider yells at him like an angry mother

Aloha and Army still are enjoying their walk together now off the topic of Army not leaving home.
"How about I plan a party at Humpback Pump Track, New Albacore Hotel is kinda getting old~"
"Whatever works for you Aloha"
Army chuckles as he spoke with Aloha

The two reach the pool area where the rest of the inklings are. And Army immediately spots Goggles standing on the balcony.
"GOGGLES GET DOWN"
Army rushes over to the rest and Aloha follows
"Okay! I'll jump in the shallow end of the pool!"
Army twitch at those words, the blue squid could hurt or kill himself
"No,No,No,No. Googles Don't Ju-"
It was already to late Goggles starts to jump but he jumps a bit to far out and was aiming into the deep end of the pool.

Rider panicked and so did the rest, if they jumped in they'd drown. Rider didn't wait even a second, he found a pool net that was near by and pushes it outward so its hovering over the pool and is located where Goggles will land.
"AH!"
Goggles let out as he lands in the net. Rider uses all the strength in his arms to keep him from touching the water. He then is startled at what he's doing. His feet literally on the pools edge, his body hanging over the water, so he's wondering how has he not fallen in. He takes a look back to see Emperor gripping onto his jacket with Gloves holding the end of the pool net keeping it balanced.

"Alright Gloves pull the net back"
Emperor tells the neon squid. Gloves does so and starts to pull, Emperor grips even more on Rider's jacket then pulls him backwards so he's safely standing on his feet. Rider swings the net around and places it gently on the ground. Goggles then transforms into his human form.
"Goggles are you Alright!?"
Army asks look at Goggles worrying if the blue squid got hurt.
"Yeah. I'm fin-"
Rider gets down on his knees and hugs Goggles tightly, this completely shocks Goggles.
"Don't you Ever! Do that again..."
Goggles innocently stares at Rider then smiles as he nods his head

"What! A performance! Spectacular!" Army darts his eyes toward Satin who is standing with a smirk and clapping slowly
"...why are you here"
Army asks standing up straight
"We need to talk"
Satin let's his smile fade to show he's being Dead serious.
"Fine. Stay here will you"
Army tells the group but looks at Aloha, the pink squid just nods stiffly, and watches Army walk away from him.

"What is it?"
Army walks by Satin as the two make their way down the hallway.
"Have you made a decision. Your dad wishes to know"
"Not really. Why should I even do this, I get nothing out of it."
"And since when have you cared about that. You do favors for you family because they ask of you, and you never expected anything back"
Satin takes a few further steps ahead so he can stop Army in place.

"Listen! This contract is made to help each of our families out, it's not just for your fathers pleasure.
Marry Navy, help your mother and be with a also rich, very 'pretty' girl. Or don't. Bring shame to your family's life and have no home when you leave here. I know how you are with independence, so you wouldn't want to bunk with someone"
Satin smirks and continues to walk down the hall but Army stays behind to think about his options.

"What if...I do m-marry her. Do I have to be married to her..forever.." Army worries for the reply.
"...yes. You can't get out of the marriage even if you want to get an divorce then you will have to pay a big fee because of your contract."
Satin shows off his smug smile looking at Army.
"...how much..."
Army nervously asks the royal blue squid
" two thousand ten hundred "
He tilts his head after say the number and smiles evilly at the Orange squid. Army pops his mouth open wondering why so much for a simple divorce.
"I don't have that much money On Me!"
He raises his voice panicking at what his fate is coming out to be

"Not my problem~ So now you can either, Marry Navy, help your mom. Not marry her have no place to stay after this. Do marry her and get your divorce but suck out all the money you have and be left with no money or home~"
Army's head spins at what's happening, he's screwed either way. He can't run! Because his father will find him again. He can't stay with anyone because his father now knows the people he knows. He's stuck and suffocating in his mind.

"Hum~ still torn. Don't worry Navy will arrive soon! You can give her your answer or no answer~"
Satin walks toward Army and puts his hand on his cheek then forcefully kisses him on the lips. Army was still in shock so his body was numb, he didn't care at the moment. Satin pulls away slowly and let's out a hum of amusement, then leaves the distraught inkling.
"...you...definitely live up to your orders...Satan..."
"!...Hahhahah! I haven't heard that one from you in a while!" he laughs through out is words
"I'm so glad you see me that way Army~"
He coldly spoke in a seductive tone then leaves completely.

Everyone still waits outside by the pool area some sticking there feet in and some just laying around on the floor. Mask.
"How long has it been.."
Aloha stares into the pool, Gloves takes out his phone to check. "8 minutes. Calm down what's the big deal?"
Aloha now remembers he only told them their here because of Army's 'sick' mother, well other than Mask and Skull they know how Army's father is.
"Noting, never mind.." Aloha gets up and walks to a lounge chair, Forge can see that he's in distress so she goes up to talk to him.

"Hey. I'm sure he's fine.."
Aloha looks at her but doesn't believe her words.
"Forge...how long have you known Army and his parents?" Aloha sits up in his chair starring into Forges eyes. "Army...I've known him since he was ten, I've meet his parents when he was twelve or eleven...why are you asking me this?" Aloha was going to answer but someone came into view.

"Have any of you seen Army?" Another royal blue inkling spoke. She wears the Navy coat with Enperrials shoes with the sneaky beanie on.
"I'm sorry...who are you?" Aloha asks confused on who the girl is. She widens her eyes when she sees Aloha then takes off her beanie and mask to show her face. Aloha opens his mouth in utterly shock and disbelief at who he is seeing once again.
"You!"
Aloha only gets out before Army came back.
"..Navy.."
She turns around to see Army standing straight like usual.
"Hey Army" She shows her sweet smile and goes up to hug Army. He doesn't push her away. Instead he returns the hug back. It made Aloha feel extremely jealous and irritated at how close she is to His boyfriend.

"Who is she. She's kinda cute" Gloves looks at her sipping on his drink from before. Emperor darts his eyes over to the neon green squid, a little hurt that he said such things.

"Navy."

Forge, White, Blue, and Aloha harmonized saying her name in disgust.