Do This For Her

"Oh Wow!"
Googles looks out the window and up at the giant house that stands before him with his mouth open letting out an 'Aw' of amazement. He jumps out of the car and soon the others get out as well.

Everyone but Army, he stays in the car debating weather or not to get out. Aloha notices him then he takes a breath in then let's it out slowly, he walks around to Army's window and knocks on it. 
"Hey.It's okay, We'll be here"
Aloha shows a warm smile which gave Army the confidence he needs to get himself out of the car.
Army stares at his home in disgust.

Everyone gets their bags and walk up the few steps that leads to the front door, Army was the one who knocked. Aloha let's his hand fall into Army's and the orange squid holds on for dear life.
Not much later the house maid answers and shows a of putting smile.
"Young sir glad you showed up, please come in"
Army doesn't speak he just walks in with the rest following behind. The maid leads them to the living room so they can wait their.

"I wish to see my mother"
Army turns around vigorously to face the maid with a look of determination.
"Sorry Sir. You'll have to wait here for a while, I'll get you when it's time."
Army didn't have time to say another word because the lady left in a rush and closed the doors that are connected to the living room.
"Tch"

Skulls walks up behind Aloha and pokes him to get his attention.
"Yeah?"
Aloha turns back to face Skull
"Is something wrong with Army's Mom...?"
"The maid here calls him Sir?....."
Skulls spoke first then Mask chimes in
"Yeah, sorry Army got a call saying his mother is on her last legs so he came to see one last time, and yeah Mask I know it shocked me the first time around."
Just then they heard one of the doors open, Army turns to look at the door expecting to see the maid but to his dismay he was looking into the eyes of someone he wishes he's never met.

"Satin"
Army growls in a low tone. Everyone in the room wonders who this guy is.
"Hello Army. I'm glad to see you once again, it's been awhile no"
The royal blue squid walks in with a smug smile, he wears the deep Octo satin jacket with Octolings boots, as well as fake contacts.
"Why are You here"
The blue squid lets out a cold deep chuckle.
"Humm~ you'll find out soon enough~"
The doors then open up and now who enters is the one man Army wishes he wasn't  faced with right now.

"Glad you arrived so early Son."
Army was now in the same room with the one person who tormented him as a kid, locked him away, punished and broke growing up in this home. 
"Father..."
Army nervously spoke out it came out to sound like a whisper.
"Where's mother"
"She's right here."
The dad steps aside to show Army's mother who looks healthy for someone who's Supposed to be on their death bed.

"Mother...I don't...I don't understand why am I here, why don't you look...sick or something!?" Army's breathing starts to speed up
"We needed you to come back home. I know you wouldn't if we just asked you, so we made a lie to get you here" the mother shows a wicked smile towards her son, the sight sends a cold sweat down his face. And a chill falls down his spine.
"Why did you want me here"
"We have some family business to take care of. And Army your part of this family"
The father walks over to his son and places his hand down on Army's shoulder rather harshly. The contact made Army flinch but stood his ground.

"Alright what kind of business?"
Army takes a step back
"We'll discuss that some other time, but first we're going to make sure you don't plan on leaving tonight, or ever"
Army's heart sunk deep into his chest when he heard the last words.
"Excuse You!?"
Army wants his father to repeat so he isn't just mishearing him.
"Acquired by law, you are supposed to stay with your family until you have your right when you turn eighteen, you are able to leave home IF you have permission by you parents. And since we never gave you that permission you aren't aloud to leave home."