Story Time

Forge and the rest of team orange lead the group of squids to a garden house that's far back in the backyard.
Once inside Forge and the rest take a seat and so do the others, the group sits in front of the orange squids so they all can see them.
"Okay..what I'm about to say is something Army never wanted to tell you or wanted you to know, just don't fuss to much.."
Forge takes a pause gather her courage to speak once more.
"Army father is abusive towards him..and well Army is frightened by him so that's why he never tells anyone..."
just like when Aloha told Mask and Skull, the whole air around them just felt suffocating, and it was quiet for about a minute. Everyone try's to wrap their heads around the information they just got.

"...I...W-What...he...Why Didn't You Tell Us This!" Gloves stands with frustration and a look of horror on his face.
"He didn't want anyone to know"
Forge reassures Gloves
"That Doesn't Matter! If He's Suffer, Why! Not Tell Us! We're His Friends!" Gloves chokes out filling with anger.
"...Army didn't tell us either about this until I found out by accident..." Forge speaks up holding her head down
"He never told you about this?"
Rider asks
Forge only nods slowly still facing the floor
"I don't think he ever planned on telling us. I was eleven when I found about his dad...he only came around to White and Blue about it when he was thirteen.."

The group of squids gives their full attention to Forge, and fall quite showing her to continue.
She lifts her head up to see everyone looking at her ready to hear the rest, even Aloha didn't know Army's back story so he listens up too.
She sighs out and starts to speak.
"Well...I met Army when he and I were both ten years.. I found him laying on a bench that wasn't far from my home. He looked tired and hungry so I went over to greet him. I told him my name and he told me his, after that I showed him to my mom and she brought him back with us so she can feed him..
He never told me or my mom why he was far from home all he said was 'I'm lost' ...I remember the way he said it. It wasn't like he was sad but relieved some how.
He had no fear in his eyes so I never understood. After all that he didn't tell us where he lived or what his parents looked like, he only gave out short not very detailed answers like when my mother asked him where he lived he would reply with
'Far'

My mother took him under her wing and she raised him up to the age of eleven, he was like a part of the family. Which he was since me and him played and got along really well... but one day his parents must have sent out flyers to city's in search of him because a person came knocking on our door early one morning. They demanded that they have Army back, but he refused to go with him, and he put up a fight which gave off a red flag for my mother. But she let him leave because it's His family and she wouldn't get involved if they wanted him back.
After that I constantly worried and so did she, so we both just decided to follow him back to his home town.

Once we got there my mother introduced her and I to his family, they let us in to their home and they wanted to thank my mother for taking care of their son. I saw Army standing by them but he was different..he looked tired and shaken and It wasn't that long ago when he left my house. But I shrugged it off in the end, after that my mom and I stayed at a hotel for a few months so I can still hang around Army, his parents found a liking in me so they let me in every time I came by..."
Forge takes a pause to gather her thoughts but continues on

"I stayed over one night with Army and his parents didn't know about it. We both were in his room just reading his favorite books until we heard loud bangs coming up to the door. I remember clear as day what Army's face looked like...he quickly got up and grabbed my hand and he told me to get under the bed and said 
'what Ever! happens do not come out'
I stayed laying there until the door broke open. I don't remember what started it but I heard a loud noise and next thing I knew..Army was on the ground getting beaten up by his dad..I looked at him in his eyes but he begged me to stay hidden so..I did.
After the whole event..I went over to Army and first thing I did was hug him.. but he pushed me away and looked at me in my eyes and he told me to Never! Tell anyone about this..
All I did was nod and cry. But I Really Should Have Told Someone! I Could Have Helped Him Sooner..."

Forge holds he face and cry's into he hands. The room is quite and no one spoke a word but they wanted to know more. White pats Forges back and she continues on with her part of the story.
"Some time past after that because me and Blue met Army and Forge when we were Twelve. The two of us were moving far from our town with our uncle. In our last two days we came across Army and Forge, by accident that is, Army bumped into Blue and he apologized so many times I lost count.. anyway after that we somehow got along real well, after our long conversation we told them that we'll be moving far away to get a fresh start...."
Blue sailor takes over the story this time and tell his part.

"When White said that I remember hearing Army mumble the words
'I wish I can move far away and get a fresh start'
...my heart literally dropped out of my chest when I heard how miserable and depressed he sounded...I didn't know much about him but I knew he was sick of being in this town so I suggested he'd come along with us. His reaction was gold, he had stars in his eyes and a smile on his face. We told him we'll be leaving tomorrow night so he should arrive at the train station quickly"

"When the night came we aboard the train and waited for as long as the trim would..I was ready to leave and he still wasn't there, we both thought that he must have gotten stoped so we kind lost hope.
But we shouldn't have underestimated our future  commander!" White speaks with joy in the lest sentence

"I remember Really Well! Army was running as fast as he could so he could make it onto the train in time, me and White both ran to the door says and griped onto the bars and we reached out our hands for  him to grab"

"Me and Blue were ready and so was Army. He takes a leap forward and just right we grabbed his hands and pulled him into the train. He was exhausted    but he laughed and smiled so much with tears running down his face...It was a look I will Never forget, the smile, laughter and joy that was beaming off of him..." White smiles to herself at the memory and let's Blue take over once more

"We told our uncle he'll be joining us for the trip to our new city. He didn't mind, after a few hours on the train we got to just talk and hang with Army more. It was Great!" 

"I told my mom we should head back home and  that I just wanted to leave, she didn't fight and we left Army's home town. White and Blue were taking care of their part of the plan. All I had to do was wait at the station where they'll be stopping off at. Lucky for us White and Blue were going to live in the same town as me, so that fits the plan they had. The day they arrived I waited waiting at the station. Not long after it came and I saw all three of them there. Relief ran over my body, and I walked up to them. I took Army back home with me, and told Blue and White we'll meet up later. Once we got home I told my mom if he could stay with us but she wanted to take him back home. He then told her the real reason why he didn't want to go back, and believe me when I say I've never seen my mom cry and hug some one so much. Together we carried our days on, our friends became our team, and we have each other's backs."

You could expect almost everyone in tears after the story.
"...You Guys helped himmm...." Gloves drags out as he cries
"Army never told me this.." Aloha spoke
"He always wanted to be in the moment with you, he didn't want to think about his past" Forge looks at Aloha and smiles
"Well then..." Rider gets up to which the group looks at him
"How can we help him Now!"
"We just have to be here. Even if he's marrying someone. We have to show him that we care"
Goggles gets up with a smile
"That will make him..." Mask stops mid way and wonders
"Let's guilt trip Him....!"
"He'll know this if a bad idea...and then after he'll be coming back to Inkopolis with us." Rider speaks then turns to Aloha to reassure the pink inkling
"Let's just take this step by step. We'll help him, when he needs it..." Skull speaks up

Everyone Army knows is ready even though he's with some at the moment, they'll try to make him see the truth.