Only You

"...Aloha..."
Army stands on the rocks looking at the pink inklings back. Aloha turns around and can see Army sweating and breathing heavily, but he turns back around to look towards the ocean and stands up then steps closer to the sea.
"Aloha Wait!"
"Why!? Army! Why should I wait! What's The Point! I'm Really...happy for you...but I can't take the fact that you're married to...Her...I'm jealous, frustrated, and really upset!...I don't want to do this..."

Aloha turns back towards the ocean and starts to walk forward, Army Won't lose him! He rushes over and grabs Alohas waist and pulls him into his chest.
"S-Stop! Please Army!...don't hurt me anymore..."
the words stings Army's heart, he'll just go out and say it to him. Army turns the tearful squid around to be face to face with him, and cups his face.
"Aloha, I'm going to ask you one thing"
Army backs up a little, then holds up his hand
"Do you see a ring on my finger?"
Aloha looks at his hand and can see no such thing which takes him by surprise.
"I don't understand?... you...got married to her, why aren't you wearing your ring?"
Aloha ask with a hint of happiness in his tone, but it was little. Army steps closer and grabs Alohas hand in his.
"I'm divorcing her. Aloha, I'm Free!"
"Y-Your What!?"
"I'm Free! Aloha, my father went to jail a few minutes ago, the fortune belongs to my mother and I, I'll have the money to get a divorce and get a New Home! Aloha! I'm Going Back Home With You!!"
Aloha shudders and is in a daze, he speechless. But then he smiles and cries with joy.

"ARMY!!"
Aloha jumps onto the orange inklings arms and the two fall of the rock and hit the sand as the waves crash on them.
"Oh my ba-"
Army pulls on Alohas face and kisses him with all the love and passion he has for the inkling.
"Army"
Aloha cries out kissing the inkling
"I'm not leaving you Ever again, you can count on that! I love You So So Much!"
Aloha laughs and kisses Army more

"I'm sorry I got your suit wet~"
Aloha smiles happily sitting in the sand
"It's alright, I didn't like it anyway, Aloha?"
"Hum?"
Army stands and reaches down to take Aloha hand. The pink inkling gets up and stands by the orange squid.
"Aloha, I want to make a vow, I will forever and Always be by you, when your sick, dance with you when you're sad and be here when you want me to be, I'll also Love You with all my heart."
Army pulls out a small midnight blue box and slowly gets down on his knee.
Aloha pops his eyes open when he's doing this.

"A-Army..."
Aloha stutters at almost a breathless whisper
"Aloha if I can't have you in my life, then I rather not be with anyone else, because Aloha, your the one for me, Marry Me you crazy, handsome, charming, party animal."
Army waits for the reply but it didn't take even a second.

"YES"
Army tears up incredibly fast, places the ring on Alohas finger then gets up to kiss his lover. Army hugs Aloha and swings him around, While Aloha wraps his legs around Army's waist.
"I love you!"
"I love you too curry boy~"
Aloha snickers while his lips rest on Army's lips
"I'll get upset over that some other time"

_Somewhere far out of Inkopolis_

"You have a visitor!"
A prison guard speaks up, then leaves so an orange inkling can get inside.
"What a surprise"
The Man behind the bars spoke
"I see you're doing lovely."
"Humm. So what brings you here Army."
The man stands up and walks closer to the Bars
"To let you know some news. The divorce is final, you and mother are no longer married. The house hold and company is thriving under my supervision. And that Navy's family won't really be any part of the company, my second in command for it is Forge and Satin. I trust them well enough."