002

THE NEXT couple of weeks had been uneventful, Bee's parents and Charlotte had been slipping off after work to 12 Grimmauld Place

THE NEXT couple of weeks had been uneventful, Bee's parents and Charlotte had been slipping off after work to 12 Grimmauld Place. The headquarters of the Order Of The Phoenix.

Despite the Weasley's and Gallagher's not getting along, they knew when to put their fight behind them and hand together for the greater good.

Bee was annoyed at her parents, the wouldn't let her join the order, even though she was now of legal age to. They said it was 'too dangerous' for a student. She understood that they just wanted to protect her but it didn't stop Bee from sulking.

Although Bee wasn't in the order she still knew about everything that was going on. After every meeting Charlotte caught her sister up, sparing no details.

Bee was beginning to grow bored of the summer, she loved having a break from school but Bee missed the fun of being with her friends 24/7.

Raven, Holly and Mia all lived over an hour away, meaning the squad didn't get to see each other a lot during the holidays. The only friends Bee had close to her are Fred & George who were staying at Grimmauld Place for the summer.

Bee spent most of her time watching muggle movies, reading and hanging out with Charlotte. But there was only so much boring that Bee could take.

Beatrice's life certainly spiced up when her parents came home one night to tell her something important.

"The Davies family are coming round tomorrow" Brian started.

The Davies' and the Gallagher's have been friends for years, and were constantly trying to set Roger and Bee up.

Except Beatrice had always wanted more.

Bee wanted romance, chivalry, charm. She wanted the kind of love story in a romance book.

And Roger couldn't provide that for her.

~~~

The next day Bee woke up positive. She would make the best out of a not exactly perfect situation. Bee could learn to love Roger, she could make things work.

The day passed way too fast for Bee's liking and before she knew it, Bee was getting ready for diner. Bee's mum had told her to dress 'nice but not too fancy.' Which meant Bee had no clue what she would wear.

After over twenty minutes of flicking through her wardrobe Bee picked out a pair of black muggle jeans and a white turtleneck. She tied her shoulder length hair up into a ponytail (which was harder than expected) and went downstairs.

When she entered the kitchen Bee was surprised to find her mum cooking, normally the house elves did all it. Which meant Bee normally didn't have to pretend to like her mum's awful cooking.

"You're cooking?" Bee asked.

"Yes, I thought since we had guests coming it would be nice to cook for them" Ashleigh smiled unaware that Bee was worried about getting poisoned.

Bee critiqued her mother's cooking a lot, but it's not like she could do any better. Being a chef does not run in the Gallagher family.

"Karen, Dave and Roger should be here in a few minutes. Will you go stand by the front door and wait on them, I would ask your father but he's still getting ready." Ashleigh rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Yeah sure mum" Bee plastered a smile onto her face.

The Davies' arrived at six o'clock sharp, not a minute earlier, not a minute later.

"Lovely to see you again Beatrice" Karen said hugging Bee.

"You can call me Bee."

"Always a pleasure Bee" Rodger winked.

~~~

The night was awkward to say the least, it was as though Bee's and Roger's parents had set them up on a date and decided to watch them.

"Mum that was the weirdest date I've ever been on!" Bee stormed up to her room.

"Don't see it as a date, see it as a chance to get to know new people" Brian tried to make the situation better.

"It was so embarrassing dad."

"Bee, darling, we're sorry, we just want you to be happy" Ashleigh said.

"That's okay mum, I'm just gonna go to bed, it's getting late" Bee said as she entered her bedroom.

~~~

authors note -
sorry this was really short but the last chapter was quite long so..