012

FRED MANAGED to stay by Bee's side all day everyday (except for when she went to the bathroom), which might sound a little creepy but was actually really sweet

Bee hadn't spoken to Roger since she told Fred about him, and Roger was more than annoyed. Luckily the couple didn't share any classes, meaning Bee could avoid him.

~~~

"Bloody Umbridge, can't stand her. I'll be glad when she's gone" George huffed writing his defence against the dark arts essay. The group of teenagers sat in the Hufflepuff common room, doing their homework, for once.

"When she's gone?" Alicia looked confused.

"Well yeah, everyone knows the job is cursed. There's a new Defence teacher every year." Holly pointed out.

"Ugh I think she's the worst teacher we've ever had" Bee groaned.

"Worse than Snape?" Fred chucked.

"Worse than Lockhart, the literal vainest man alive?" Angelina raised her eyebrows.

"Worse than Quirrell, the guy that had You-know-who attached to the back of his head." Raven exclaimed.

"Are you all forgetting we had a literal death eater as a teacher last year" Mia snorted remembering the Moody/Barty Crouch Jr incident.

"Yeah, I think it's safe to say we've had some rockets over the years" Bee joked.

~~~

By the time the first week of November had passed Fred decided he had to do something about Bee and Roger. He had kept his promise about keeping quiet but Fred couldn't let her suffer for any longer. He arranged a meeting with Dumbledore for the next day to discuss things, the only thing left was to tell Bee.

This was the first evening that Bee spent alone, she sat in the common room writing a letter to her parents and one to Charlotte.The common room was basically empty, with the exception of a few loitering first years.

BANG! Roger Davies poked his head round the corner, grinning at Bee. Beatrice started shaking as she dropped her quill. Rodger walked up to her slowly, as if to rub it in that he had found her.

"Come upstairs and don't make a fuss" Roger whispered into her ear. Bee nodded her head violently, climbing up the stairs.

"You've been ignoring me" He snapped, stepping forward.

"I- I swear I haven't. I've just been busy."

"Bullshit" Roger spat. "You've been with Weasley, you've been avoiding me."

"No, no. I promise I haven't been avoiding you." Bee stepped back wincing, at the anger in his voice.

"Stop lying to me" Rodger lifted his hand and before Bee realised what had happened he had hit her.