005

THE FIRST week flew by

THE FIRST week flew by. Bee had a busy weekend but planned. Every Friday night Bee, Mia, Holly and Raven had a sleepover, no exceptions. They took turns holding it in their dorms to give the group a chance to catch up.

It was Alicia's birthday on Saturday and Angelina was planning a party for her in the Gryffindor common room in the evening.

Saturday was also a Hogsmeade trip so Bee and Rodger planned to have their first official date at the three broomsticks. On Sunday Bee had to tutor Fred in transfiguration for at least an hour, they had agreed to meet at 7pm.

~~~

Beatrice and Mia were getting ready to go to the Ravenclaw common room, they weren't exactly allowed to sleep in other dorms but so they had to sneak out, luckily the other Hufflepuffs covered for them.

Raven's roommates had all generously agreed to clear out which meant the four friends had some privacy. The four girls spent the evening gossiping and listening to muggle music.

The four girls took turns choosing songs and talking about everyone and everything. Bee was always cheery around her friends, they were the centre of her world.

~~~

The next morning Bee got ready to meet Roger at the three broomsticks at 1 o'clock, she woke up with a terrible headache (from the lack of sleep) at 10 which meant she had missed breakfast.

Pushing through the headache, Bee got ready. Beatrice and Rodger had a date and Mia had arranged to go on a date with some sixth year boy.

Bee normally liked to dress more fancy and formal, wearing skirts and dresses but she decided to dress more casual (well as casual as Bee got).

She picked out a beige coloured checked crop top and a denim jacket to throw on top. Finally, she pulled out a pair basic of black leggings and paired them with some basic white trainers.

Bee left her hair down and put on minimal makeup, she checked the time and realised if she wanted lunch before her date they'd have to leave now.

Pupils at Hogwarts didn't have to sit at house tables during lunch, the four tables were still the same but most people moved to sit with their friends.

Beatrice, Mia and Raven moved to the Gryffindor table to sit with the rest of the group. Fred & George, Lee, Angelina, Alicia and Holly welcomed the girls with warm smiles as they sat down. Everyone told Alicia their birthday wishes but saved her presents for later.

"So what's everyone's plans-" Fred started.

"For Hogsmeade" George finished.

"Okay 1, that's creepy as fuck" Bee laughed. "And 2, Roger and I are going on our first official date."

"Roger Davies?" George frowned.

"Yeah we're dating, just got together this summer." Bee smiled, but her smile faded when she saw Fred scowling.