021

VALENTINE'S DAY was approaching and it made Beatrice really appreciate having a boyfriend

VALENTINE'S DAY was approaching and it made Beatrice really appreciate having a boyfriend. She almost laughed as she witnessed person after person try to hint to their crush to ask them out.

"It's so much easier being in a relationship for Valentine's" She sighed in relief.

"Hmm yeah" Fred said, he was secretly panicking as he tried to figure out what to get Bee for a Valentines gift. He has tried asking Mia, Holly and Raven what Bee was was getting him so he could judge what to get her but the trio refused to tell the redhead anything. Well anything except for the fact it was a good gift.

'Way to pile on the pressure' He thought to himself.

On the final Hogsmeade trip before Valentine's Day Fred persuaded George to go into the village with him and help pick out a gift. He started off in Honeydukes, picking out chocolates. Then they went to the florist and picked up some roses. Finally Fred came up with a brilliant idea and twins exited the jewellers with cheshire grins on their faces.

~~~

Finally the fourteenth of February had arrived, and Bee knew it was cheesy but she couldn't help but feel the love in the air. There was couples all over the place displaying affection, nervous people getting ready for first dates and single friends living up the idea of spending the night with their friends.

Everyone in Bee's friendship group had plans for the evening. Raven, Mia and Alicia were having a 'galantines' and were preaching the idea of not needing a relationship to be happy, as they should. While George & Angelina, Holly & Lee and Fred & Bee were going on dates.

Fred walked round to the Hufflepuff common room to meet Bee at seven o'clock. Surprisingly, Fred wasn't late, he normally always didn't showed up until at least a couple minutes after their arranged time but today he made an extra effort to be on time.

"Wow you look beautiful honey" Fred's jaw dropped, no matter how many times he looked at his girlfriend he would always be in awe. Bee was wearing a fancy blue top with buddy sleeves and a square neckline that Fred noticed made her eyes pop. She paired the top with some black straight leg jeans and a pair of black vans.

Beatrice blushed. "Thanks love, you look rather dashing yourself." Fred was never really one to dress up, he wore a pair of dark wash jeans with a smart looking red turtleneck jumper then threw on a black jacket on top.

Bee noticed the basket Fred was holding. "What's the basket for?"

"A picnic."

"Freddie it's dark."

"Shh just follow me" He winked.

Fred led Bee outside to a random spot on the grassy field. He lay a blanket down and started to pull lanterns out of the basket and sat them round the blanket. Bee admired the scene with a soppy look on her face. Finally Fred sat the food out.

"Well, who would've thought, Fred Weasley, the hopeless romantic" Bee teased.

"Oi, shut it Gallagher. You're just as much of a romantic as me."

Bee laughed then kissed Fred.

The pair tucked into their dinner. "Ooh mini sausage rolls!" Bee yelled excitedly. "And cheese twists! Oh I love you Fred Weasley." Fred's breathing haltered, Bee hadn't realised what she had just said but Fred certainly did.

Fred didn't know what love was, he had never experienced love before. How did you even know when you were in love? Love was one of those things that people spoke about in books and movies where it all seemed so easy but in reality the line between like and love was very thin, and if Fred was telling the truth he didn't exactly know the difference.

"Bee? You love me?"

Bee blushed furiously. "Well that wasn't exactly how I pictured myself saying it but yeah, of course I love you Freddie. I cant get you out of my head, I get excited everytime I see you, when you're sad I'm sad, everytime we touch it feels magical."

Fred smiled from ear to ear. "Well then I love you too Beatrice May Gallagher."

Bee giggled.

"Hey what's so funny" Fred nudged her jokingly.

"You saying my full name, please don't say it again" Bee laughed.

"Hey don't laugh" Fred said shyly. "I though it would be romantic, they always do that in movies but it just ended up sounding weird"

"Ooh I forgot to give you your present" Bee said, handing over the neatly wrapped package.

Fred tore away the wrapping paper with a massive grin on his face. "I love it" he said truthfully, looking down at the photo album and chocolates. The album was filled with hundreds of pictures of Fred and his friends throughout their time at Hogwarts.

"I thought since you're leaving school soon I should get you something to remember the past seven years by" Bee explained.

"Thanks Bee, I'm never gonna forget this place" Fred beamed. "Now open my gift to you."

Bee giggled when she saw what Fred had gotten her. A small silver necklace lay in the box with three charms on it, an F, a bumblebee and a little love heart in between.

"You know like F for Fred, a Bee for you and obviously a heart" Fred looked nervous to see what Bee thought.

"It's perfect, I'm never taking it off" Bee chuckled, reassuring her boyfriend.

The rest of the meal was filled with more smiles, giggles and loveydovey looks. And now it was safe to say Valentines was now one of Bee's favourite holidays.